5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful.
Got this as a gift from a relative and did not expect much from it, however, it proven to be very helpful in my everyday life. It is filled with many interesting, practical and useful tips to better ones appearance. I definitely recommend it.
Published 11 months ago by Miguel Collado

1.0 out of 5 stars Skip it!
The advice on grooming and hygiene in this book is rudimentary at best. Then again I bought this book on kindle for just a few bucks, so I didn't expect much. You might as well read different websites that actually gives great advice on fashion, fragrances, etc. Don't bother with this book. My advice is to skip it.
Published on September 24, 2012 by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful., February 25, 2014
This review is from: GROOMING SECRETS FOR MEN: THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO LOOKING AND FEELING YOUR BEST (Paperback)

4.0 out of 5 stars never be seen without the three step CTM, August 15, 2014
Try clinique, the three step covers open pores, protects, and makes pictures look great. So no need to wear makeup.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great start!, March 25, 2011
This book is a good guide and place to start on improving your appearance through grooming. David gives several suggestions of products to buy and how to find the best deals.

4.0 out of 5 stars if you're a guy - a must read, October 2, 2012
This book covers a lot of areas and the information is great. Every chapter had something useful to know about. Well worth the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars The advice your dad never bothered telling you about, September 8, 2011
This is an awesome book! Even though it is of modest size it is packed with useful information on grooming and taking better care of oneself. This book has totally changed the way I both shave and brush my teeth. There is something in it for every man. It is also easy to follow for a guy like me. This is one book you WILL read through. A good investment in oneself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Informative & To The Point, May 2, 2013
I agree this book has valuable details that no one ever bothered to tell me. I particularly found the blackhead removal and body odor chapters to be helpful. This has become a valuable resource to my grooming routine.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, January 21, 2013
this book is excellent and in a concise manner explains what men need to know.... It is amazing how much men do not know and the great amount that can be learned here.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great HelpT, May 27, 2011
This book is really a great find. I didn't want
anything too fussy, but wanted to keep looking
my best. It has helpful ideas for all areas.
I'd recommend this to any man looking to take care
of his skin and for any age. Very helpful. I'd recommend
it to others.

1.0 out of 5 stars Skip it!, September 24, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars David knows his stuff, May 25, 2011
After reading David's book, I now have a better understanding on how to become a well groomed man. My girlfriend bought this book for me and I am so glad she did. Thank you David for helping reach so many men that need advice..

GROOMING SECRETS FOR MEN: THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO LOOKING AND FEELING YOUR BEST