Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on March 14, 2013
We cut soda out of our diet several months ago and were buying flavored waters (carbonated and non-carb) by the caseload when I saw this pitcher on amazon. I can not recommend this enough, we are actually going to order a few more (we have two) so we can have more variety. They are easy to use, fit comfortably in the fridge, and are easy to clean. I like that they are glass (no BPA worries) but are thoroughly protected by the handle. We get great tasting water without lugging home big bottles that litter the environment, and our friends and family have been surprised at the great tasting water (sugar free!). I have just ordered one for a friends wedding shower and I am going to send one to my brother and his wife as a housewarming.
0Comment23 of 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 23, 2013
Excellent glass container, fits well in refrigerator, holds adequate amount water, and makes delicious waters. I use mint from garden with a few cherries - cut in half to release flavor. I love this!!
on October 22, 2013
This pitcher is made of glass - it's the insert that is plastic. But you don't have to use it! Just put your lemons, mint, apples, whatever, right in the water, muddle it a little and let it sit several hours. When you pour, the lid filters out most of the solids. You can also keep filling it up throughout the day, so the small size is fine for drinking, convenient for storage. By day 3 you should make a new batch anyway. I've had mine six months and still love it!

June 2014 - I have purchased a second pitcher, for plain water. Inside, I put a stick of binchotan charcoal I bought on Amazon, which creates the most delicious, clean water, and this 100% glass pitcher keeps it pure and free of chemicals.
on April 12, 2013
I WAS LOOKING FOR AN INFUSION PITCHER THAT WAS GLASS AND NOT PLASTIC. THIS IS THE PERFECT PITCHER. I WANTED TO MAKE HEALTHY FRUIT INFUSED WATER WITH OUT ANY ADDED SUGAR OR ARTIFICIAL SWEETNERS AND THIS IS PERFECT FOR THIS. I HAVE TRIED DIFFERENT KINDS OF FRUIT AND LEMONS AND LIMES ALSO MAKE A GREAT DRINK. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS PITCHER AS ONE OF THE BEST I HAVE SEEN AND USED AND I HAVE LOOKED AT PLENTY OF THEM BUT MOST WERE PLASTIC.
on October 11, 2015
I love this infuser pitcher. It’s perfect for entertaining my friends. I love making fresh lemonade on a hot summer day. This 50 oz pitcher is hand-made by artisan glass smiths using traditional manual glass blowing methods, and is topped with a stainless-steel spout which makes it easy to pour my drink out. Grosche only uses borosilicate glass which is high-quality, heat-resistant and 100% lead-free. It has a BPA and Pthalate Free plastic infuser. I love using my pitcher for wine and fruit to make Sangria. What I really LOVE about this pitcher is that with every Infuser Pitcher that is sold that will create 5 days of safe drinking water for someone in need through the GROSCHE SAFE WATER PROJECT. I really Love that the company gives back.Now with the Holidays around the corner, this Pitcher would make a great gift and just think you would be giving two great gifts with this purchase.

• I received a discount on this product in a special promotion. My Review is 100% my own
review image review image review image review image
on October 24, 2015
I love using infuser bottles and couldn't wait to get this pitcher. It has a nice sleek design. When I first got it I was a little confused by the 2 pieces that went inside the pitcher. After looking at it and checking out the box and paperwork I realized one was for ice so it wouldn't dilute the drink that is in the pitcher. The ice piece will be great when the pitcher is used for lemon aid or tee. As soon as I received this I cut some strawberries and a lemon and filled the pitcher right up. I let it sit in the fridge for a few hours then poured myself a nice glass of water. It was great there were now seeds or little pieces of fruit floating in my water. I'm really the only person in my family that likes infused water and this pitcher is more than large enough for me to use for a few days. I would recommend changing out the fruits in the water after 2 to 3 days.
I received this product at a discount in exchange for my fair and honest review.
review image
on August 13, 2013
I purchased this to infuse my water with lemon. The product DOES infuse the water with the fruit you put in... the basket inside the pitcher is plastic which isn't an issue but it does discolor over time. Still not a real issue.

My issue is that the pitcher just doesn't feel like it's worth the money... the glass is very very thin and I'm still not convinced it's glass... it sounds like plastic when you hit it. I could be wrong though.

I wouldn't tell you not to buy this... it does what it says it will... although it doesn't hold much water when it's loaded with friut... the friut displaces water so the true volume the pitcher yields is not the actual volume.

I would recommend to just get a regular pitcher and drop the fruit directly into the water. yes some of the fruit will come out when you pour but if you've waited long enough for the flavor to infuse... then even if the fruit comes out in the first pour the rest of the water will retain the flavor.

So buy this if you really really want it... but I would rather save the cash and buy a simple glass pitcher for my flavored water.
22 comments14 of 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 11, 2013
Wanted a glass pitcher...this is perfect, though ice and diffuser are bhp free plastic. Good looking, easy to use. Will also give this as a gift...great product.
on August 16, 2013
I could cry! A prime example of how Internet shopping can be a bit tricky! I feel like all you 5 star reviewers got another product.
It's ALL plastic! It holds next to nothing (5cups of water?!) I got hosed with this purchase! Lets hope it at least tastes good. 5cups of water?! with fruit infuser half full.....should have read Dans review. Trusted the masses and feeling like a lemming right now :( I was so excited too.
22 comments19 of 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 23, 2013
Nice narrow size to fit in a full frig. I like that it's glass and not plastic although the insert is plastic. We use it all of the time for low sugar but flavorful water.
11 comment7 of 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse