5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift Idea
The Pot:
This pot takes care of two complaints I have read about other pots.
1. I chose the Munich pot because it doesn't have a long neck. Easier cleaning that way. (Some people have mentioned the long thin necks can be hard to clean)
Published on September 2, 2011 by Duane

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the teapot, just not the "flowers"
This review is based on having and using this pot for only a few runs. First, I am happy with the pot and infuser. I used it with one of my loose teas and the infuser worked very well to keep from having "floaties".

Published 13 months ago by Kim

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift Idea, September 2, 2011
This review is from: GROSCHE Munich 42 fl oz. 1200ml Glass teapot and 12 premium blooming tea gift set
The Pot:
This pot takes care of two complaints I have read about other pots.
2. Also, this pot can be used as a kettle with just the lid. OR as a teapot used with the basket. (On some pots you have to use the basket at all times for the lid to fit)
3. This pot can be used on the stove top.

The Tea:
The tea really tastes great. Watching it "bloom" in the pot is really neat. The family sat at the kitchen table watching this happen like we was watching a movie. (We need to get out more often, lol) We had never heard of blooming teas, so it was a nice surprise watching and drinking this tea.

The Packaging:
The tea is packed around the pot adding additional padding during shipping, lessening the chance of breakage.

Overall:
This has been one of the nicest items we have purchased and would recommend this to anyone. Even if they aren't a tea lover. This may change their mind...

Update:
I make medicinal teas from herbs and I cant tell you how much easier it is to maintain a simmer on the stove vs trying to do it in the microwave. Still loving this pot!

A lot of people mention how thin these pots are. I really like that because it cools off so fast (Pyrex stays hot for a long time). I can clean this pot right after pouring the tea out of it. I can also pick the pot up by the handle right off the stove.

5.0 out of 5 stars Shorter darker days are great for tea ceremonies, November 7, 2011
I love to see the tea balls opening on my glass teapot. At first I was a little skeptical to use it right on the gas stove flame, but it worked and I can feel the difference in the taste of the tea made with water which did not boil on an aluminum or enamel kettle.

5.0 out of 5 stars GROSCHE Munich 42 fl oz. 1200ml Glass teapot and 12 premium blooming tea gift set, February 4, 2013
Great gift set!

Teapot has 1250 ml capacity (4- 6 cups of tea), and is stove-top safe (electric, gas, ceramic) on low to medium heat. Product is made of lead free borosilicate thermal Glass.

Infuser is included to make loose leaf tea. Can be used without infuser.

Premium Green and White blooming teas are hand made and come packaged in a set of 12 (instructions are included).

Overall, it was a well a packaged gift set. The pot is fairly easy to clean, and cools off well. I've used it multiple times a day. Durable and really nice to see the blooming tea. Well worth the price!

Will update review if product warrants it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well-made small/medium teapot, September 12, 2011
Great teapot for the price. The glass is very sturdy considering the weight of the teapot, and can be used on the stovetop on medium-high heat easily. The price for the set was less than the pot alone from another seller, and the extra tea isn't bad. So far I've only tried two of the twelve tea blossoms, and they both tasted pretty agreeable, though there is a distinct floral scent and flavor that some might not like. The slits in the diffuser are small enough that only some fine particles of my looseleaf green tea got through. Regardless, the diffuser is still easy to clean. The only warning I'd give is that the teapot is a little smaller than you might expect; it comfortably makes 3 regular cups of tea but 4 might be a stretch. Also, you'll want to commit to at least two cups of tea if you're making loose leaf because the diffuser doesnt sit low enough in the pot with one teacup worth of water in it. I imagine it's tough to find any teapot that doesnt have this problem, though.

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the teapot, just not the "flowers", November 30, 2013

My rating is really more for the blooming teas. I have tried two, so far. First thing I noticed is the lack of aroma to the flowers. Second, I was not prepared for the large amount of loose/floating tea so I still needed to use something to strain the tea before pouring into cups. Next, I was disappointed with the flowers themselves. The color was very dull and the flowers, even floating in the water, seemed very limp/wilted looking. I am aware these are dried tea leaves/flowers, but I was expecting something closer to the pictures. The final disappointment was the flavor of the tea itself. I was very nondescript and bland. For me, this was probably due to the lack of aroma.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great teapot, November 28, 2012
LL "LoveMountains14" (Portland, OR United States) - See all my reviews
I have used several teapots over the years and find I like this one the best. I was looking specifically for something with no other materials than glass and this perfection fits that criterion perfectly. I have used it multiple times a day ever since purchasing it. I recommend it highly and as such, will be giving it to various people as gifts.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my teapot, August 2, 2013
Jesse Rose (Binghamton, NY United States) - See all my reviews
This teapot works great. Just measure your loose tea into the infuser & pour the water through it. You have to stir it so the water doesn't get blocked by the wet tea, but it doesn't take much time. The glass looks fragile, but seems to hold up. It's gone through months worth of every day washings & I even dropped the lid once & have lightly banged the pot itself against the table without them breaking. Perfect way to make my medicinal tea.

5.0 out of 5 stars must have, May 15, 2013
i love this pot heating on the electric burner is no problem i use medium high heat and it has no issues looks more delicate then it is. cover and all parts are is very strong. The only issue is the cover only sits on top you MUST be careful when pouring. I remove the top and the infuser so it will not fall. Also be careful of the steam hitting your hands when pouring. All in all I luv it is perfect size and no bad taste, I dropped in sink the other day and not a scratch on it very strong.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, July 26, 2013
I read many reviews on these glass teapots, and researched for a while before deciding on this one... The teas are great, and the container is perfect... I make a large batch of tea and keep adding hot water all day.. I keep it on the counter, and use it all day.. I've used it daily for the last 6 months - and it's great!! it's large enough, and pretty on the counter. I can see if it needs more water, since it's clear -

This would make a great gift for anyone who likes tea..

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tea kettle/pot and great tea blooms!!!, October 2, 2011
I purchased this tea set mainly for the tea flowers, but now that I've gotten the pot itself, I love it. It's a great design. There's no spout to clean, it's a nice large size, the lid fits the pot with or without the glass infuser, and you can put it directly on the fire and the handle stays cool to the touch. For the price and quality, the pot is wonderful by itself. Add in the beautiful tea blooms and your talking about a perfect package. :)