5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful combination of form and function
I was deciding between this and a glass tea light candle warmer and I'm very pleased I chose this one. I don't think a glass tea warmer would look as nice with a glass teapot (which is what I use) on top. But a glass teapot on top of this looks really beautiful !

Published on April 11, 2012 by DiscriminaTor

3.0 out of 5 stars Works, but could be better...
This item works and fits large IKEA teapot, but could be better designed:

- The distance between the candle and the tea pot is too far, therefore not all the heat reaches the pot.
- The bottom of the stand is abrasive and can scratch table tops.

Candle heated teapot warmers are so simple to designe, but it is difficult to find good ones. This...
Published 24 months ago by Paym

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful combination of form and function, April 11, 2012
This review is from: GROSCHE Cairo Premium Teapot Warmer with tea lite candle. For glass teapot and other heatproof dish warming use.

It's very well made- solid material, superb welding, nicely polished, no sharp edges. And it's unlikely to break like the glass one would.

It looks very nice with or without a teapot on it- can be used as a candle holder in its own right, as it casts off very nice shadows created by its pattern.
It looks even better with a glass teapot on top as the tea becomes lit up from the inside creating a very nice ambiance for your tea time. In fact, you may not even need another candle- just turn down the lights.

I only wish the lateral access "window" was smaller- it's unnecessarily too big for placing/removing tea lights and detracts from an otherwise beautiful piece.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, elegant beauty!, February 27, 2012
I never new why tea candles were called that until I saw this product. In addition to looking beautiful as the candle slowly burns beneath the tea, illuminating the tea within the glass teapot like a lamp, the warmer keeps the tea very hot indeed. I think it could even get the water to steeping temperature, although I have only used it to keep hot tea hot. It would make an elegant addition to any tearoom or dining room.

4.0 out of 5 stars Teapot warmer...keeps tea warm, March 25, 2012
Teri Adams (Laguna Niguel, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This product works as well as you would expect a small tea light to work. It's not boiling but it keeps it warm enough to enjoy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beatiful and good size, June 28, 2012
This is even more beautiful in person than it is in the picture. It's also a nice size. Many tea warmers are a little on the smaller size. This one will accommodate many more sizes of teapots. Some beautiful teapots have a wider base and just won't fit on the average tea warmer.

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to light, looks nice, March 30, 2013
T. Metcalf (Twin Cities, MN) - See all my reviews
I'm very happy with this teapot warmer. Stock up on the tea lite candles. My teapot is ceramic and this warmer works fine with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Teapot Warmer, January 5, 2013
This is the perfect teapot warmer. I usually go through a pot of tea each day, one cup at a time. So it usually takes two tea candles all day to keep the tea hot....but the tea really is hot. That surprised me. Unlike the little electric warmers I've used in the past, which kept tea 'warm', the tea candle warmer is far superior. And what is really perfect about the Grosche Cairo Premium Teapot Warmer is it's design...beautiful display for any counter or table it sits on. I just love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly What I Was Looking For, June 30, 2014
This warmer works great. It doesn't hurt my lovely wood dining table and yet heats up my tea to perfection. It came on time and in great condition. I would recommend this to my friends and family.

5.0 out of 5 stars More durable than I thought, July 31, 2012
Based on reviews I thought it's going to have a cheap feeling to it, but it turned out to be a very decent product.
Like it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stop reading and get one!, November 19, 2014
I cannot say enough good things about this teapot warmer! I have the Grosche Glasgow glass teapot. Grosche sells glass warmers as well, but I really wanted it to be sturdy! I have a few others as well, such as a cast iron and a ceramic teapot. They ALL work well on this warmer. I make my liter of tea, then pop it onto the warmer with a tea light candle. (The real origin of their name!!) It keeps my tea night and hot until the candle runs out, 4 hours later. It is easy to clean and looks beautiful!

I will buy a second one should my current one need replacing.

5.0 out of 5 stars No flaws., May 13, 2014
The few negatives raised against this object include a complaint that it's not "high quality". That seems odd to me. It just needs to sit motionless on a counter, hold a tea candle, and suspend a teapot. Considering this, it is if anything, overbuilt.
Another objection is that it doesn't keep tea hot enough. This is only true if you like a LOT of cold milk in your tea. These folks need to boil the kettle for every cup or heat the milk up. For the rest of us this will not be an issue. I use a little milk and find that it is just barely too hot when I prepare a cup.