5.0 out of 5 stars excellent flowering teas
Published on September 26, 2011 by lorihartz

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok
Pretty good Primula is better. The colors aren't as vibrant, lots of the same kind in the box. Primula next time.
Published 9 months ago by Susan Ynclan

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent flowering teas, September 26, 2011
This review is from: GROSCHE Hand made premium 12 blooming tea variety pack, Green and white Jasmine teas (For Use with any Glass Teapot) (Misc.)
These teas are so beautiful when they flower! I eas so impressed! They would make a great gift! I like the fact that you can Re-steep these teas up to 3 times! the second steep was almost as fragrant and flavorful as the first time and the third time I let it steep over nite and it was just as refreshing but a little weaker. I really liked these teas and they impress all my guests! I would suggest using a glass tea pot made for flowering teas to brew the balls in though cause they could get bitter using a glass tea mug. i give this product an A+++++

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love to WOW my Guests, December 9, 2011
I like to pamper my guests. I place the glass tea pot with hot water in the middle of the table and set out the tea cups. They don't know what is about to happen as I drop in a tea ball. We talk and soon their faces soon light up with delight and surprise as the bloom starts to grow. All attention turns to the tea blooming. What ever worries they have are washed away for the time. I pour them a tea and there is a second wave of delight as they sip the tea. My guest have been pampered and WOW'd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely worth trying!, December 6, 2011
Great tea! I just received my package in the mail today and I immediately had to brew up some of this good stuff. The flower bloomed within a few seconds and filled the air with a strong yet subtle floral fragrance. The flavor of the tea was deep and rich with an herbal/floral undertone. Goes great with some honey! Give it a try and you won't regret it

5.0 out of 5 stars Magical Blooming Tea Flowers Are a Delight for the Senses, December 31, 2011
Observer One "The Elder" (Bay Area of N. California) - See all my reviews
My friend took me to a wonderful Thai restaurant for my birthday and the blooming tea flowers were a delightful suprise! Having no idea they even existed, they infused [pun intended] the meal with magic that was reminiscent of the beautiful blooming shell flowers of my childhood about 60 years ago.

What fun to be able to offer friends a magical triple delight of seeing the tea flowers bloom, smelling the tea, then tasting the delicious Jasmine tea. This reminded me of the tea ceremony in Japan, but with much less effort on my part. In my usual ADD way, I didn't read the instructions and placed glass teapot with chosen tea flower, which is like a loose ball, into the microwave. It still was delightful in slowly unfolding. Heating the water first and pouring it in is even better.

A delight to more than one sense. How magical! I wholeheartedly recommend this product and thank them for providing something new under the sun to this elder as an easy way to nurture and surprise guests.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, November 23, 2011
nqss (San Antonio, TX USA) - See all my reviews
Purchased as a birthday present, along with the Primula Flowering Tea Set with 40-Ounce Pot with Glass Lid. My tea-loving friend said the blooms were not only beautiful, but the tea was tasty as well!

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, November 5, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Having a tea party?, August 6, 2013
Great for tea parties, as you become the magical host with these magical teas a they come to life before your eyes...your friends will remember your party for years to come.

5.0 out of 5 stars love them!, January 26, 2012
I am a big fan of these blooming teas. They are so beautiful and scent so fresh. Different from dried powdery stuff. Blooms don't smell pefumey but actually flowers. Neat package, good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delightful!, May 11, 2013
This is such a nice, nice idea!
And the tea is delicious as well.
Will buy more for gifts.
Simply lovely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mellow and Sublime Flavors, August 14, 2012
The flavors are mellow and sublime, the way a good natural green tea should be. They are not teabags after all. The blooms are also lovely to watch, sometimes they need a minute to settle down to the bottom of the pot. In my experience i like to pour the water in first, then add the blooms later, and let them bloom and sink, and slowly release the gentle flavors. These are wonderful, and the package is wonderful as well, they would make a great gift. I plan on giving out several during Christmas. Good luck!

Rate and Discover Movies