Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on December 9, 2011
I like to pamper my guests. I place the glass tea pot with hot water in the middle of the table and set out the tea cups. They don't know what is about to happen as I drop in a tea ball. We talk and soon their faces soon light up with delight and surprise as the bloom starts to grow. All attention turns to the tea blooming. What ever worries they have are washed away for the time. I pour them a tea and there is a second wave of delight as they sip the tea. My guest have been pampered and WOW'd.
11 comment26 of 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 26, 2011
These teas are so beautiful when they flower! I eas so impressed! They would make a great gift! I like the fact that you can Re-steep these teas up to 3 times! the second steep was almost as fragrant and flavorful as the first time and the third time I let it steep over nite and it was just as refreshing but a little weaker. I really liked these teas and they impress all my guests! I would suggest using a glass tea pot made for flowering teas to brew the balls in though cause they could get bitter using a glass tea mug. i give this product an A+++++
on December 6, 2011
Great tea! I just received my package in the mail today and I immediately had to brew up some of this good stuff. The flower bloomed within a few seconds and filled the air with a strong yet subtle floral fragrance. The flavor of the tea was deep and rich with an herbal/floral undertone. Goes great with some honey! Give it a try and you won't regret it
on November 23, 2011
Purchased as a birthday present, along with the Primula Flowering Tea Set with 40-Ounce Pot with Glass Lid. My tea-loving friend said the blooms were not only beautiful, but the tea was tasty as well!
on February 10, 2014
Perhaps I did not read the product description carefully before I ordered. It says "Pomegranate" on the front of the box. I expected it to taste like pomegranate or at least have pomegranate in it. :) The ingredient list is: Green Tea, White Tea, Chrysanthemum, Globe Amaranth flowers, Jasmine flowers, Calendula officinalis, PEACH flavor, carnations, Lily.

If you like a green or white tea, you will most likely enjoy this tea. As you may already know green and white teas do not have strong flavors like a black tea would. In order to get a darker color and richer, fuller flavor from this tea, I had to steep it longer than 3 minutes or even 5 minutes. I WAS able to brew a second pot from the blooming tea, WITH some flavor, but a third pot was very, very weak. By POT, I am referring to my glass tea pot which holds 16 oz.

The bloomed flowers are pretty.

I hope this description helps.
on December 31, 2011
My friend took me to a wonderful Thai restaurant for my birthday and the blooming tea flowers were a delightful suprise! Having no idea they even existed, they infused [pun intended] the meal with magic that was reminiscent of the beautiful blooming shell flowers of my childhood about 60 years ago.

What fun to be able to offer friends a magical triple delight of seeing the tea flowers bloom, smelling the tea, then tasting the delicious Jasmine tea. This reminded me of the tea ceremony in Japan, but with much less effort on my part. In my usual ADD way, I didn't read the instructions and placed glass teapot with chosen tea flower, which is like a loose ball, into the microwave. It still was delightful in slowly unfolding. Heating the water first and pouring it in is even better.

A delight to more than one sense. How magical! I wholeheartedly recommend this product and thank them for providing something new under the sun to this elder as an easy way to nurture and surprise guests.
on January 26, 2012
I am a big fan of these blooming teas. They are so beautiful and scent so fresh. Different from dried powdery stuff. Blooms don't smell pefumey but actually flowers. Neat package, good value.
on August 6, 2013
Great for tea parties, as you become the magical host with these magical teas a they come to life before your eyes...your friends will remember your party for years to come.
on October 8, 2015
I thought these tasted a little fake (not saying they add any fake flavorings, it just tasted a bit like that) compared to the Jasmine ones I got fresh from store here that sells Jasmine green blooming tea balls. These Grosche ones are okay, somewhere between a 2 and a 3 star, but only compared with the fresher Jasmine blooming tea I bought previously. These don't smell as much either. My guess is that these are a little stale, but I don't know. I just was disappointed. If I'd tried these first, I might feel differently. Love the glass teapot I got from Grosche though.
on August 14, 2012
The flavors are mellow and sublime, the way a good natural green tea should be. They are not teabags after all. The blooms are also lovely to watch, sometimes they need a minute to settle down to the bottom of the pot. In my experience i like to pour the water in first, then add the blooms later, and let them bloom and sink, and slowly release the gentle flavors. These are wonderful, and the package is wonderful as well, they would make a great gift. I plan on giving out several during Christmas. Good luck!