- Brand Name: GS Battery
- Item Height: 4.02 inches
- Item Length: 5.94 inches
- Item Width: 2.59 inches
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $8.99 shipping
GS BATTERY - GT12080-HG - Premium Replacement for PX12072 for for AT&T, Centurylink and most other FTTH systems
|Price:||$44.47 + $4.49 shipping|
|You Save:||$12.48 (22%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Accept no imitations. GS Battery provides the only OEM-approved Gold top battery for fiber to the home backup units
- Upgrade of PX12072 - GT12080 is the next generation of the PX12072 battery
- Designed for long life: 6 - 8 years
- Rechargeable, maintenance free, and fully recyclable through Call2Recycle.org
- 3-year replacement warranty - better than the industry standard of 1-year or less limited warranty
- 11% longer talk time
- Manufactured at GS Yuasa factories to the highest quality standards
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I admit I'm not to happy about this vendor and their practices. I ordered this battery expecting a Goldtop GS battery - what I received was a generic SLA battery with the vendor's stickers all over it. I have no reason to think the generic battery would have been a problem, but based on the item photos and description I thought I was getting a brand name - not a generic. The vendor did take the generic battery back and provided me a full refund. I found another listing for the real GS Goldtop on Amazon and purchased that.
The price is good and the seller was responsive. These things matter too, so for now 5 stars it is.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
NO USE AT ALL! don't waste your money.
There was an outage in my house, with this battery on, I lost all connections, NO internet, NO phone. so this battery is USELESS. Read more
great replacement for my uverse fiber backup system.
No issues and fits perfect.
As advertised. There's no replacement for be real McCoy. Better to spend a bit more today than buy a cheaper battery every 1-2 years.Published 7 months ago by Darrell Allen
Perfect replacement for Uverse back-up but no instructions. I had a hard time replacing it even after trying to find instructions on utube.Published 7 months ago by Quita
Fits our AT&T box snugly as the original from at&t did. 2 minute install and has been working for the last 7 months. Read morePublished 8 months ago by crm_guy
According to the manufacturer this battery is supposed to last 3 years. I bought this in September 2013 and it is only May 2015 I have to replace it. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Mom