Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: GSI Outdoors Cedar Shower Deck
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on December 3, 2005
If you love to camp and are thinking about getting this. Think no more, pick it up. Its great for showers at a campground. Because we all know showers there sometimes ain't that great. This product makes it easier. When you're done you can simply dry off while still standing on it. No more worries about walking across the floor We all Love it.
on January 4, 2007
The latch does not stay closed and the slats are too thin. It has not broken yet, but threatens to with every use (I camp nearly 100 days a year).

It is a nice touch to have the storage inside, where I put a small camp towel and biodegradable soap.
on July 5, 2010
We bought this to go into our shower shelter and we're very glad we did so! The first thing I noticed was how wonderfully fragrant this is. That was an unexpected bonus, but great since it is cedar! The bottom of the shower shelter is a little slippery so this helps keep stable while maneuvering the hanging shower bag. It dried quickly and supported our weight with ease. If using this in the open style, ensure that the area it goes on is smooth/flat, otherwise you risk putting undue stress on the hinges. The other nice bit is that you can store a few things inside when it's closed (like camp soap!).
VINE VOICEon July 22, 2010
I wish I'd bought this years ago. It is exactly what I needed for our tent shower (while camping) and later our RV shower. It is a sturdy cedar rack that you stand on while showering. The hardware is rust-proof and the cedar is rot-proof, so I expect I'll be using it for years. And here is the bonus - it smells GREAT! I left it in our tent shower for a week while we were camping. Every time I went in there I was met by the great smell of cedar. I would highly recommend this product.
on December 5, 2011
Even though my deck broke along the side where the hinge sits I still give this four stars. After the break trying to find a replacement has been futile. This is a great deck and served me for almost two years and multiple camping trips. Hopefully Amazon will stock them again!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse