5.0 out of 5 stars Generous sizes in a compact set
We love this set. The coffee mugs with "sippy tops" are great, and keep our morning coffee hot long enough to finish a hole mug. The sizes on all pieces are quite generous. The covers for the bowls are a really nice touch, it was great to have something to put the leftovers in and just be able to toss in the cooler.
Published on August 14, 2009 by C. Trottier

3.0 out of 5 stars Functional
Published on June 18, 2012 by Shasta A. Marlowe

5.0 out of 5 stars Generous sizes in a compact set, August 14, 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Family Camping, July 12, 2010
Michael A Capochiano (Austin, TX United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: GSI Outdoors Infinity 4 Person Deluxe Table Set (Sports)
Having different colors makes it easy to know what person is using what plates and glasses.

The whole package is very sturdy and it's nice to have both hot and cold cups. I've bought some other GSI products that were not so durable.

It packs up reasonably small for travel. Also, the sleeves come off the hot cups easily so you can wash the cups in the dishwasher. The cup lids cam make the hot cups travel mugs or sippy cups for the kids.

I have not found much use for the bowl lids while camping, but they are a nice addition.

3.0 out of 5 stars Functional, June 18, 2012
This review is from: GSI Outdoors Infinity 4 Person Deluxe Table Set (Sports)
There are not many products like this one on the market that offers a compact four person set that has cups, mugs, plates, and bowls. This set is functional and the colors are nice. I was most impressed that the mugs kept liquids hot for a long time. Everything feels very sturdy and it is easily packed together and compact. The only downside is that some of the food seemed to stick to the plastic. We made some yummy hot chocolate and even after repeated washing attempts there was always a light film on the cups. Not sure if that was plastic quality, is there even plastic quality, or what the deal was. It's plastics so what could I really expect? I have used other plastic plates and cups camping and have not had this problem.

I probably would buy the product again as it does serve the four person purpose it was designed for.

4.0 out of 5 stars using them in our RV, November 12, 2012
This review is from: GSI Outdoors Infinity 4 Person Deluxe Table Set (Sports)
Like them, like how they stack, how lightweight they are, and the insulated sippy cup for coffee. However, and I don't know if I was supposed to put them in there, but the plates warp when put in the dishwasher, bottom rack.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great family mess kit!, October 29, 2013
This review is from: GSI Outdoors Infinity 4 Person Deluxe Table Set (Sports)
I bought this set for a family camping trip and it was perfect for our family of four. I love that the bowls have lids! Because of the lids, I could use the bowls for food prep and cover the food to keep the bugs away until I am ready to serve our meal. The mess bag is also key for organization and another reason I chose this set. Highly recommend this set for family camping!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, July 12, 2013
This review is from: GSI Outdoors Infinity 4 Person Deluxe Table Set (Sports)
Camping folks, I believe this is worth the money. You can eat and know exactly which cup, plate, or bowl is yours. Also, cleaning the plates are easy; just rinse with soap and water and it's good as new.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, December 12, 2012
JennO (Washington State) - See all my reviews
This review is from: GSI Outdoors Infinity 4 Person Deluxe Table Set (Sports)
Just did a 3 1/2 week camping trip and these were great! Everything I need in one kit and they are easy to clean and very durable! Highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars GSI camp dishes, September 15, 2012
This review is from: GSI Outdoors Infinity 4 Person Deluxe Table Set (Sports)
We bought this for a 5 day kayak trip. The nested cups are great for juice and the insulated one kept coffee hot on the cool mornings. The plastic is really nice because it does not cause the food to cool when hot, and is easy to clean. We love it. We are tossing out the old metal stuff. The square size and slight lip on the plates are great for holding a nice portion. Color coding lets all know who's drink belongs to who. Excellent product that packs well for Kayak camping or other adventures.

5.0 out of 5 stars Car Camping Essentials, October 4, 2010
This review is from: GSI Outdoors Infinity 4 Person Deluxe Table Set (Sports)
This came in very handy with out last camping trip. Loved the insulated cups, plates were large enough for all portions and we even used the bowls with lids for left overs. The compact design definitely helps with packing, everything has it's place.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., August 19, 2011
This review is from: GSI Outdoors Infinity 4 Person Deluxe Table Set (Sports)
I purchased this product for car camping and for a 3-month roadtrip adventure in our 1987 Toyota Dolphin.

CAR CAMPING:
This is a great set for car camping with a larger group. I have used it with my girl scouts, as well as with friends. The set almost has too many pieces, but you can always leave the excess at home. The cups are a nice size, and I like that you get 8 in the set, although, again, that amount can be excessive. The lids keep the coffee or tea warm, while keeping bugs out.

MOTORHOME:
This product provided us with everything we needed in a complete and packable set. We typically would not stop for lunch -- one of us would drive while the other made lunch. The plates were perfect for keeping our food on the plate, and not sliding off if we hit a bump or turn in the road. We stored leftovers in the bowls with lids. My only negative observation is that the bowl lids warped a little, maybe in the heat at one point? But they still stay on the bowls, although it's a little bit harder to get them on.

BOTTOM LINE: We've been extremely happy with the set's durability and haven't had a crack or chip in any piece. Each piece is easy to clean (hand washed ours only). I would definitely recommend this to a friend, and buy a second set if needed! Thanks GSI!