Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on June 20, 2012
Yes, with this guy you get whatcha pay for, which isnt much money. I play sports. I break and scratch stuff so often that I prefer not to invest a lot of money into "nice" things per-say. This watch was within my means, does everything I need it to do, and it really does it. Yes, I had to read the instructions and suggest you do too, but that is typical with most watches or technology. There are many more "expensive" waterproof exercise monitor watches out there that enable you to go 100 ft under water, compared to this guy that is 30ft, but for the average athlete, this functions just as well. And it is comfortable to wear while running/jogging/throwing-whatever activity you may do!
on June 7, 2012
When i bought it i didn't notice the type of band lock.
I prefer an actual clasp type "but" the rivets are attached well and it's a little more adjustable which is appreciated.
The digital screen shows well in sunlight and is quickly read and the functions achieved have worked well.
I haven't owned the watch long enough to speak towards the life span although the watch has operated well over the past couple months and so far met my expectations.
on November 8, 2013
Too hard to understand how to work Too much going on with this thing I just wanted to know how far I walk in a day and I don't know how to work this watch
on March 19, 2014
This watch is only good for tracking distance and giving me the amount of calories burned during my workout. I couldn't program it at all to keep track of my progress. I gave up on trying to personalize my watch. For the price it's simply good for tracking and calories burned...in my opinion.
on January 11, 2013
It looks real nice in the package but when the person receiving the watch tried to take it out of the package without using much force the latch broke. Then they were unable to get the watch to do anything but beep. I bought two of them and am realizing I just threw my money away and looks like I won't get any back. DONT BUY unless you want a piece of useless plastic.
on June 6, 2013
I still haven't figured out if I like this watch or not. I apparently does what it says it will do but I have had difficulty in manging the various ditems it does. The buttons ar small and the setting on the face of the watch are hard to readand use. Just not sure.
on November 22, 2012
Returned it because the pedometer feature, which was one of the primary reasons for the purchase, did not count accurately in mixed walking / jogging situations.
on January 10, 2016
Can I purchase watch wrist strap ? URGENT!!!! PLEASE
suddenly wrist strap hook was broken away!
So, I can't wear this watch any more.
Is there any way to purchase this strap?
I really need to replace this broken wrist strap into new one.
PlEASE REPLY TO ME sylovemy6411@naver.com
HELP ME!!!
on May 3, 2014
Watch is attractive but very,very hard to read small type even with reading glasses which one would not generally take on outing. Directions are confusing when applied to actual readout and I am usually pretty good at that sort of thing even if a senior. Does have some nice features like automatic turnoff at night. Would have sent back had I paid anywhere near what was listed as suggested price as certainly not supported by quality or efficiency. Ok for my general purpose (along with some digital enhancement) but certainly not for serious workout or athelete.
on March 30, 2013
the clock is very good and I tried it at the gym and I was successful, the trouble is that only lasted a week and when it broke brooch pcs. I asked for an evaluation had not been the brooch and qualify well but I can not use that and not buckle. Not to mention I will not share in amazons is the second bad experience.