5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!
Took this with me to Jamaica and kept my phone in it. Took good photos still while inside pouch. Stayed completely dry when I took it to Dunn river falls. Was able to video from inside the pouch too! Great product, worth buying.
Published on April 14, 2012 by Abbey Kerrn

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Published 12 months ago by Pen Name

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, April 14, 2012
This review is from: GSI Cool Sealed Waterproof Bag With Necklace Strap for Underwater Swimming/Sports/Surfing/Skiing/Fishing, Protects Apple iPhone, iPod, MP3 Players, Mobile Phones and Smaller Digital Cameras - Unique Floating Design (Electronics)

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, August 22, 2013
This item was a big disappointment. I was excited to use it this summer and take pictures underwater with my friends. I never got to use it because when it came I tried putting my phone in it. Having the iPhone 5 I thought it would fit since it said it was compatible with the iPhone. It did not fit my phone. It was too small. I am very disappointed because I can't return it without paying shipping on it and that's a silly thing so spend even more on a product that does not do as it says. The description should have been more descriptive so I wouldn't have wasted my time and money on this.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and worthless overpriced junk, July 21, 2013
The day I received this in the mail, I started using it to hold my I phone as advertised on the product description, together with a credit card and $30 cash. Within an hour of light usage (only opening and closing the clips to use my I phone several times), it completely fell apart in my hands, the clips that close it coming off totally. I could not put it back together again. I could have lost my I phone, credit card, and cash had I been outside, which fortunately, I wasn't. NOT RECOMMENDED!!!!! To be fair, Amazon customer was very courteous and refunded the purchase price, including shipping, but this product is worthless.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool way to use your phone in the rain while hunting or fishing, October 18, 2010
Great little product. Holds my Motorola Droid just fine. A little hard to hit the on button on top when in case.

1.0 out of 5 stars fell apart, October 2, 2012
The snapping part on the top of the item fell apart, and can't be reconnected. It would be a stretch to recommend this item.

2.0 out of 5 stars Clasp poorly designed, September 4, 2012
Mike Porter (Virginia Beach, Virginia United States) - See all my reviews
Could have been very nice but found case very difficult to close and seal. Small clasp pieces often fell out and was hard to reassemble. Lost one of small piece after clasp fell apart and it is now unusable. Returned.

5.0 out of 5 stars Waterproof case, August 2, 2010
I love this product!!! It was cheaper than any other waterproof case and it works great. I don't know why anyone would spend more when the product works for good.

5.0 out of 5 stars tested and waterproof, July 6, 2012
Works well, waterproof and has clear plastic on front and back for those of you that want to use your phone camera underwater.. watertight, great product. Happy I bought it.

3.0 out of 5 stars waterproof pouch, September 28, 2012
product is ok but smaller than i had imagined and the opening is very tight for putting in a cell phone, etc

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked perfectly and was very easy to use, September 24, 2012
AZ Skibum (Gilbert, AZ United States) - See all my reviews
This waterproof pouch worked perfectly on my recent island vacation. My iPhone stayed dry not only in rain showers but also when I took it swimming and snorkeling. I never took it deeper than a few feet below the surface, but that was fine for my needs. The two quick release knobs that seal the pouch allow quick and easy access to your iPhone when switching between water use and dry land use.

The pouch makes it slightly more awkward to use the iPhone's touchscreen, but the touchscreen does respond to swipes and gestures in the usual way. The optical quality of the clear plastic is acceptable but of course is not lens quality. Still, in most of the photos I shot using this pouch, you can't tell that the iPhone was enclosed in anything. The only exceptions were photos I took above the water's surface, where beads of water on the outside of the pouch within the field of view created optical distortions. I quickly learned to wipe off the outside of the pouch around the iPhone's camera lens when shooting above water or in the rain to avoid that issue.

Also be sure to set your iPhone's flash to Off when using the pouch. The light from the flash mostly just bounces around inside the pouch and will make your photos look foggy and washed out. The iPhone's flash is worthless for underwater photography anyway, so I don't think this is a big limitation of this product.

Rate and Discover Movies