5.0 out of 5 stars WORKS FOR ME WITHOUT BEING GROGGY
Published 22 months ago by lucindaUSA

3.0 out of 5 stars Can't say how effective it actually is...
I really can't say for sure that this product did for me what it claims it can do. There may have been such a strong desire on my part for some relief that the placebo affect kicked in. I got a very good price on the two boxes I purchased and decided to take it longer in hopes that a build up was necessary --as with most natural remedies-- but when I went to re-order the...
Published 2 months ago by Bydnmytime

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars WORKS FOR ME WITHOUT BEING GROGGY, December 4, 2012
This review is from: Kava Kava (Health and Beauty)
I have a low tolerance to meds. I use 1/2 tab if needed for stress release during the day. One at night to help with a good night sleep when needed. What I love about KavaKava is that you still have all your faculties and can function normally during the day, or come out of a good sleep without feeling dazed. If you have a high tolerance to drugs, I suggest trying one first and then increase to two tabs (box says 1-2 tabs). Any OTC PM meds leaves me feeling groggy, this product is the best. Kava root is the best of the Kava Kava products manufactured, this product is made from the root.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kava kava magic plant?, June 29, 2012
This review is from: Kava Kava (Health and Beauty)
This product really makes my stress go down. If you are looking for a natural way to relive stress or promote sleep kava kava is it. Great price fast shipping. Will do business again.

5.0 out of 5 stars great relaxant for sure, May 30, 2012
This review is from: Kava Kava (Health and Beauty)
I buy it every month. Dang good stress receiver if u need to chill its like a percocet or loatab but with out the bad effects. This is good stuff and cheap .

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for me!, August 30, 2013
This review is from: Kava Kava (Health and Beauty)
I get panic attacks easily from social anxiety, to the point I get violently ill. It makes living hard sometimes.. I take one of these before knowingly going into a panic attack inducing event and while I still get nervous, I don't get sick! It's definitely worth it to take a natural supplement for a few bucks opposed to a psychiatrist for $35 copay and then $25-50 a MONTH medicine bill... I definitely recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Effective!, February 13, 2013
This review is from: Kava Kava (Health and Beauty)
An overactive bladder usually disrupts sleep every hour on the hour; but Kava Kava allows me several hours of uninterrupted sleep before my bladder signals me to rise (BEFORE messing up my bed!) Kava Kava relaxes me --does not drug me. BIG difference! Love this product!

4.0 out of 5 stars Helps sleep, November 17, 2013
This review is from: Kava Kava (Health and Beauty)
Effective sleep aid used intermittently; note it has a liver damage warning, but then so does acetaminophen. This is 200 mg, a lower dose than some that are available.

5.0 out of 5 stars So nice you say it twice ;), July 2, 2013
This review is from: Kava Kava (Health and Beauty)
Love this all natural USA product! Helps me relax...I also take it to help with my migraines. Doesn't always "cure" them, but it helps me to relax with the pain. Helps you sleep without the "hangover" effect too. Try it! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars great, June 5, 2013
This review is from: Kava Kava (Health and Beauty)
This works great. No more groggy, foggy feeling the next day. Functioning is not a problem. I would recommend it

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great!!, March 31, 2013
This review is from: Kava Kava (Health and Beauty)
I wasn't sure how good this would be, but decided to try because its so cheap. And i'm glad i did. Takes about 15mins to kick and then i feel so relaxed and get a great nights sleep, and you cant beat the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars No More Sleeping pills for me!, January 10, 2013
This review is from: Kava Kava (Health and Beauty)
I found out about these years ago and forgot until I was surfing on amazon. I have paid up to $10 and more in GNC and other stores. On Amazon these are 500 MG 30 tabs for .99 cents a box and $5.99 shipping. Definitely worth it. The 250 MG 30 caplets go for 7.99 in store. These are also great for anxiety too, my friend just asked me where to get them. Also you will sleep through the night with one of these 30 minutes before bedtime. No groggy wake up in the AM either!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Kava Kava
Kava Kava by GSL Technology
$4.96
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.