Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on November 4, 2012
this game if fun however id like to see more bonus play. coins go fast. I wish there were more games to choose from.
11 comment| 753 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 14, 2012
This is a very good app. The slots have great visuals and good sounds. The only problem is that you get tokens free when you start, but when their gone it's 10 bucks for more. And their not writing a check if you win. Whatever you pay for the app you should be able to start your bankroll over. Should not charge you for more tokens. App now just sits in my phone doing nothing. Sorry, for me it's a waste of time. It got 3 stars for the sights & sounds. Thats it.
22 comments| 551 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 22, 2012
this have been so much fun. if. you like slots,, you will love this. you can't help but play this game.
11 comment| 950 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 27, 2014
I used to absolutely love this game. I normally play Wheel of Fortune Slot and Blackjack. It's basically pointless to download, because you'll never be able to play.
THIS GAME IS BY FAR THE TIGHTEST SLOT I'VE E V E R PLAYED ! ! ! ! !
Your $$ is literally gone is second! I even save up my coins for a few days to TRY to play for more than 2 minutes!.. Still goes extremely fast.

GSN IS OBVIOUSLY MAKING THEIR GAMES TIGHT IN AN ATTEMPT FOR PEOPLE TO PURCHASE REAL COINS WITH YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY!!

Also it looks as if GSN does not take USER FEEDBACK... this has been reported, but ignored many times by many different people!
on September 16, 2012
love the games they are awesome! !!! like the bonus coin and oldies the game are really fun to play. And the bingo game is lots of funny
11 comment| 868 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 14, 2012
I love wheel of fortune! Real exciting when Im winning tokens. The downfall is the wheel giveth and then taketh away.
0Comment| 893 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 26, 2012
I don't like having to buy "coins" in order to play. That is a very poor reason to reveal credit card information!
22 comments| 489 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 23, 2013
Every time I play I win big like 10,000 coins plus...but as soon as I exit the game and come back later, most of my coins are gone or at zero. you should have the same amount you ended with when you start again.
33 comments| 417 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 9, 2013
This most recent update wiped out all my 1/2 million tokens that took me a very long time to amass. That totally pisses me off! I don't object to updates until they interfere with MY game play. GIVE ME BACK MY TOKENS! !!!!!!!!!!!!
33 comments| 252 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 13, 2012
Downloaded this game to get a quick slot machine fix, and that's exactly what this game provided.

While the free game provides slots and multiple casino games to play, it requires creating a login to the Game Show Network website. That, along with the combination of lackluster gameplay and microtransactions being pushed at the user, caused me to lose interest in the product quickly.

I would recommend this game only if you don't mind signing up for yet another website account, and if you plan on paying for coins over time. Otherwise, I suggest finding another, truly free, casino game.
11 comment| 294 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse