5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality Battery for the GS3
Published 6 months ago by Johnny the Fox

1.0 out of 5 stars The issue I am having with this battery is as ...
The issue I am having with this battery is as followed:

I plug in my phone at night and wake up with what appears to be a fully charged battery. The second I unplug the charger the battery percentage drops from 100% to about 30%.

Published 2 months ago by Erik

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality Battery for the GS3, March 29, 2014
This review is from: NOOT® 2200mAh Li-ion Battery For Samsung Galaxy S3, GT-I9300, I535(Verizon), I747(AT&T), T999(T-Mobile), R530(U.S. Cellular), L710(Sprint), Fits EB-L1G6LLU ,[24-Month Warranty No Hassle Money Back Guarantee] (Wireless Phone Accessory)
First of all other reviews mentioned this battery not fitting properly in the Galaxy S3. I purchased two batteries and both are identically sized as the OEM battery that came with the phone so it obviously fit perfectly. Have only charged it for one cycle but so far it appears to be comparable to the OEM Samsung battery. Overall this is a great value as it's difficult to find a high quality replacement battery that isn't from some dodgy source.
Update: After a few charging cycles the battery is getting even stronger. At this point I can safely say it outperforms the OEM Samsung battery when it was new. Highly recommended product and seller!

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, April 6, 2014
Alicia Lueke (perrysburg, ohio, US) - See all my reviews
fast shipping and product works even better than my samsung battery. this battery chargers very quickly and hold a charge much better than my original battery.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit - at first, April 13, 2014
D. Bond (New York, NY) - See all my reviews
The battery fits a T-mobile Galaxy S3. It outperforms the original battery. I've had the original battery for a year and about 3 months and the app from T-mobile kept on saying that the battery was in "Excellent" condition. However, as soon as I would unplug the phone from the charger it would loose about 20%.

The Noot battery runs excellent so far, I've only had it for two days but am super happy with already as I used the phone all day yesterday, about 8 hours, without charging it.

It is now July of 2014 - about three months into ownership - and the battery is no longer performing as it used to. By about beginning of May my phone began shutting down for no apparent reason when the drain on the battery would increase. At first it was Candy Crush that would cause it. By end of May it was the Google Maps that would cause it to shut down. At first I thought it was just a random glitch but then I began noticing a pattern. Whenever the battery would be below 85% it would begin to get really hot while running any sort of visually demanding app. About 2 minutes into running the app the screen edges would shake and the phone would shut down.

The last straw was on July 4th while I was filming the Macy's fireworks. At that time I even had the phone plugged into my external power supply. To my great surprise the phone shut down in the middle of the show, EVEN THOUGHT IT WAS PLUGGED IN!!!!!!

I am now back using my OEM battery and relying more on my external power supply to recharge it on the go.

From what I've observed, it seems if you utilize the phone to full potential this battery will loose its ability to meet the demands for supply of the energy very quickly. As the phone relies on battery first for power, and plugged in source is secondary, when the battery begins to fail even while plugged in, it won't matter.

I'd downgrade my rating to 1 start but it did run very well for the first month and ok for the next month. 2 starts is reasonable for such performance for the price.

Lastly, on July 4th, after it shut down, I couldn't reactivate the phone for a very long time, even though the battery was at 60%. It seems even the energy drain caused by the boot-up procedure was too much for the battery as the phone would get to the point of re-establishing network connection and go black. I was only able to boot it up after that point with external power plugged in.

July 28, 2014 update

After contacting the seller about the issue I received full refund. It is excellent to see a seller stand by their product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, April 21, 2014
I've now had this battery for several weeks and have zero complaints. It holds a charge all day and I am a heavy cell phone user.

5.0 out of 5 stars recommend, August 10, 2014
I have had this battery for four months in my SIII. I have had my SIII for 37 months (I was one of those crazy people that stood in line when the SIII was first released). I don't have fancy test equipment, but it performs like when the factory was new or even better. I can get a full 12 hours with moderate/heavy use and 26+ hours with minor use. That means taking it down to about 8 percent before plugging it in. Just alot of calls, surfing, GPS and emails. No gaming, so can't comment on that. If I were to put the phone into power saving mode, I think I might be able to get even more use out of it. Running 4.4.2. Would recommend this battery to anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy., May 8, 2014
Replaced my factory battery that was losing its lifespan on my galaxy S3 with the NOOT, its been a couple of months and I haven't had any issues. It holds its charge all day, even with heavy data usage.

1.0 out of 5 stars The issue I am having with this battery is as ..., July 3, 2014
The issue I am having with this battery is as followed:

I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 (747). I turn off the phone, remove the battery, put the battery back, turn on the phone, plug in to charge, and when I unplug the phone the battery's charge drops.

5.0 out of 5 stars This battery works as well or better than the original, May 4, 2014
This battery works as well or better than the original. I was limping along with my original battery for quite some time and was starting to hate my phone. Constantly charging it in my car or at work to make sure I had enough power when I needed it. I so wish I would have purchased this battery sooner. Great customer service too!

4.0 out of 5 stars It Works, May 7, 2014
Russ Lewis "Russ Lewis" (Manitou Springs, Colorado United States) - See all my reviews
When you decide to replace a battery like this you're always gambling. This gamble paid off. The battery works fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as good as the original, July 29, 2014
Angie (Dallas, TX) - See all my reviews
I bought this when my original battery was no longer holding a charge and I wasn't quite due for an upgrade yet. I was a bit hesitant but since it has a warranty I decided to give it a try. I'm so glad I did. Very affordable battery and it works great! It's time for my upgrade but the phone is working great now with the new battery so I can take my time getting a new phone. Ordering and shipping was fast and easy. Would definitely buy this brand again.