Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: niceEshop(TM) Keyboard Silicone Cover Skin for Apple Mac Macbook (Fit 13-15 Inches) ,Black
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 27, 2016
This fits my Macbook perfectly! I purchased the black one and It looks amazing on my laptop!
on July 6, 2016
Does not really cover keyboard at the right size, has an extra bit that leaves for a bubble in the middle. Also, Apple has told me not to use these as they can prevent proper ventilation for your Macbook. My motherboard is having issues, and they are saying this is the only cause they can think of.
on June 21, 2016
Good product
on June 17, 2016
Very inexpensive, and protects keyboard. When it wears out, I just buy another.
on June 14, 2016
Well made.
on June 1, 2016
There is some kind of oily reside that surfaces after prolonged use. Made my keyboard slimy. Not sure what it was. It's also pretty flimsy and doesn't stay fitted into the keyboard after a few months. But I'll give it credit for being good while it lasted.
on May 26, 2016
keeps all of the crumbs and life out of the inside on my computer!
on May 25, 2016
Great!
on May 24, 2016
It's good
on May 12, 2016
It fits and feels perfect, but I don't use it since now I think the keys are part of the ventilation system, I am not sure. If some one knows, contact me.