Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on December 5, 2010
I recieved this keyboard skin earlier than the expected ship date. It fits my macbook pro perfectly. The texture of the silicone makes it feel good to the touch. Great product for a fantastic price!
on April 11, 2014
I bought this and used it over 6 month and it still works without any rips or tears. It was very reliable. Also price is cheap for the item. I recommend you buy one for macbook pro 15 (non-retina).
on December 12, 2013
Stays in place, nice and snug. Not as fast typing for me at least because there's actual traction now from the rubber but overall I'm satisfied with the product, especially for how much it cost me.
on September 18, 2013
You can barely tell a cover is on it both in looks and in touch. My only complaint is when I'm in a dark room the backlight keyboard doesn't shine through the letters, just the outline of the keys.
on December 31, 2012
since i have pets, the fur usually gets on the laptop. Now that i use this, i can just easily cover the keys and when its with fur, it can be washed. i use it daily and its good. shipping was quick
on January 24, 2012
This keyboard cover did not fit perfectly on my 17in macbook.. It was good enough for the price. The sides were a little loose? still does the job of covering the keypads.. good buy for the price..
on February 22, 2013
I loved it when I first laid my fingers on it! Very excellent in using it as an protection to skin oils, wear on the black keys, letters fading and stuff like that. Looks really natural on my MBP!
on August 14, 2012
Works great with Mac book air 13 inch 2012,only $1 and free shipping,this is very recommend to buy, but one thing is this cover will block the backlight of the keyboard, which I don't care much...
on February 11, 2012
fits perfectly on my macbook pro material looks cheap but you pay for what you get, and as long as it gets the job done i cant complain, especially for this price! protects my keyboard from dust..
on February 10, 2012
It works well. Just like the ones in the store and much cheaper. The only thing was that it shipped from Hong Kong and took over a month to recieve in the mail. If you are not in a hurry, fine.