Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: GTMax Black Rubber Soft Silicone Skin Cover Case for SanDisk Sansa Clip Plus ...
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Periphery Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on July 13, 2011
Cover is essentially as advertised, but since it's inadequately described, I had to guess whether it did or did not have an opening for the clip+ memory card slot.

I saw a previous purchaser's comment from January, 2011 (JeReviews) that the one they received did NOT have the opening for the memory card slot, and as this is what I preferred, I took a gamble and bought the item.

Unfortunately, the one I received DID have the opening, and so I'll have to go shopping for a different case cover, as I most definitely do not want a cover that allows debris to enter the card slot.

So my only complaint about this item (and it's seller) is that I wish the description of the cover's features were improved to clarify this issue, and that the item's features could be relied upon from one shipment to the next.
on February 22, 2013
Solves the problem of the Micro SD Memory card that keep popping out of my Sansa Zip+ (The card sits slightly proud of the case, so if you press it in slightly (easy to do) it will click out)

This case stops that happening (and even if it did, the card isn't going anywhere). Note that there is no access hole for the card in the case, so if you really want to take it out, you'll have to take the player out the case (but that's easy, and not a problem)

Other than that this is a very basic mat rubber case. It has access holes for the Sansa display, USB and ear phone connectors, and fits perfectly. All the buttons have recessed markings molded into the case, but it's so black they difficult to see. This is not really a problem once you remember what the controls are, but if you can't you might want to use some whiteout or similar to fill in the markings so you can read them. Fairly thick (I'm guessing about 1.5mm); this provides substantial protection.

I'd strongly recommend to anyone who had a Sansa Clip+ with a memory card, or any other Sansa Clip users who are prone to dropping their player or throwing it in a bag with a bunch of other stuff.
on December 26, 2014
This thing looks really cheap, but it's deceiving simplicity is perfect for keeping the player free from scratching easily. Let me make it clear though that it is not shockproof and there is no plastic cover over the screen. It is just rubber surrounding everything but the screen and the clip on the back.
on December 23, 2014
Soft, opaque, matte finish unlike pictured but mattered not.

Cutout for screen, MINI-USB connection, and headphones, as well as cutout for entire back for player clip, but NOT memory card slot.

Has raised, etched markings for Power button, Navigation buttons, and Volume buttons of sufficient tact.
on December 12, 2015
I had a problem with my Sansa Clip where every time I pulled it out of my bag it spent 10-15 minutes "Refreshing Media". I believed it had something to do with the SD card getting jostled around in my bag. I bought this case with the hope that it would prevent this from occurring and it did JUST THAT! Now I can get my Clip out of my bag and use it immediately. Love this little case, and I would recommend it to anyone looking to protect their clip a little more.
on November 23, 2013
Works great, long battery life although I have not really used it more than a few times so far. I thought I got a defective one at first because the headphone jack didn't connect well. Audio went in and out and the end of the headphone plug would push out. It didn't have a good snap to the connection until I got frustrated and really gave it a hard Hard push and then I felt the snap connection. PRESTO!! I was so happy to know I was just a very tight, stiff connection and you have to push very hard to get that connection which means there is no chance of the cord pulling out of the player accidentally.
I have not tried to fill a 16 or 32mb card yet but it seems to me it might be extremely tiresome and tedious to scroll through my list of audio on this small screen because I only listen to audio sermons lectures and blog radio shows that I download and they have Very Long Titles and file names! I can't seem to avoid that. That's why I also have a player that has a larger fast scrolling screen like the fuze player. If you just use music then browsing shouldn't be an issue. My Sony Walkman 16gb just crapped out on me which I hardly used but was always finiky with connecting, transferring files and then finally charging.
I own the old fuze player which is why I ordered this. While the quality of this feels OK it's hard to get used to the light cheap plastic feel compared to the old Fuze and Walkman construction. Then again it's the electronics quality that really matters and that's what usually fails on all players. I think the fuze player was the best player made, for someone like me and my needs. I just wish it had a removable battery. I recently purchased a used ipod nano 5th gen for my first apple experience. We will see if that sways to more apple products. Baby Steps!
on October 16, 2013
After reading all the various reviews (both positive and negative) my choice was clear. This is what I needed to protect my Sansa. While the delivery time indicated after the purchase was a window of time exceeding a full week from the purchase date, it arrived three days after the purchase. No where in any review that I read did it tell me how the back clip worked with this cover. It goes around the edge quite fully and leaves the clip to work. It is thin enough that it does not prevent the buttons working.
on September 21, 2014
This skin cover works well with the Sansa MP3 player and it allows for easy control of device prompts , gives added protection and you can still access the mini USB ,headphone and SD card slots . It won't make the device waterproof but does protect from normal wear and tear use .
on January 30, 2012
I got the GTMax silicone skin cover over the Holidays. It protects my brand new SansaClip MP3 Player. The last MP3 player I had got all scratched up since I wore it all the time. The GTMax silicone skin cover is so simple to use, I am so glad I got it, perhaps my new Mp3 player will last longer than the last one... or at least look better.
on April 27, 2015
I'd ordered another silicone skin for my Sansa Clip + that kept the SD card slot and volume buttons covered. This one had holes sliced out for them, which looks terrible and defeated the purpose of protecting the slot.