Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: GTMax Black Rubber Soft Silicone Skin Cover Case for SanDisk Sansa Clip Plus ...
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Drowners Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on June 16, 2013
I'm very happy with this case. Even though it isn't the one showed in the pictures, it was exactly what I needed. It doesn't come with the MicroSD hole and it is what I wanted. The card sometimes would pop out and I was afraid of loosing it because it is a 32gb card; with this case I won't have to worry about that anymore. Hopefully it will also help me keep the mp3 protected because every now and then it falls to the ground when I am getting out of my car.

BTW, I uploaded some pics of the actual case so you know what you will get.
review image review image review image review image review image
33 comments|28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 23, 2010
This case is over-engineered to fit the plus. I am referring to the opening to fit the memory card. Convenient yes, but once you've experienced the ease of inserting the card without having to remove the case, the card/opening is still not protected. it is vulnerable to dust, the card can pop out, etc. The SOLUTION, get the rubber case that is designed for the original clip (non-plus), it covers and protects the memory card/slot & keeps the card in place. there is no sacrifice in functionality, just a round rubber pattern over the front control panel instead of square. the minor inconvenience of having to remove the case when you want to remove or change the card is more than offset by the durability/portability the old clip case gives the clip+.
44 comments|67 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 27, 2010
I received my cover today and it works great. I must have gotten an updated version because my cover does not have the acess slit for the memory card that others have complained about. The only openings now are the one for the usb cable and the headphone jack on the other side. The volume control being exposed you see in the picture is not accurate. Mine is molded into the cover. Overall a simple but great design.

Shipping was quick and overall my experiennce was excellent.
on December 27, 2012
The GTMax Black Rubber Soft Silicone Skin Cover Case slipped easily over my Sansa Clip+ in seconds. The cutouts were perfectly centered and the openings completely cleared the audio jack and USB port. The buttons are still easy to use on the face and top of the player because there are raised areas that correspond to the buttons. The volume is even easier for me to adjust on the side as the raised silicone area over the button helps me hit that narrow button easier.

The cover is soft and cushioned and it appears it would protect the player from a fall on a hard surface unless it landed clip side down. The cover fits across the face, around the sides and just over the back edge leaving the clip exposed so it functions properly. The silicone wrapped over the back edges of the player helps the clip stay put better on thin and/or slick materials.

If you have one of the colorful players, like ours, and you'd like it to be a little less noticeable at times, the black cover helps.
on April 4, 2012
This product does what it was meant to do- keep my mp3 player safe. It's hard to write much about something so simple. If you want a good case to protect your player, I would consider going with this product.
on December 29, 2009
I bought this silicon skin for my 8gb Clip+. It was shipped very quickly, I have no complaints about the merchant, and while the skin fits well and is soft silicon, I have a few complaints that reduced the product's overall rating:

- It does not have a cover for the screen. This is perhaps my biggest complaint, since the major reason I wanted a skin was to protect the screen from accidental scratching or dust.

- It's ugly, much uglier than I was expecting. The Clip+ has a sleek look and the silicon skin completely encases the front, making it look cheaper.

- It does not cover the micro slot. I thought it would, thereby protecting the slot.

- While the silicon does have raised areas for the home, play, fast forward, rewind, etc. buttons, I found I couldn't feel them easily with my finger. I could feel the controls much easier without the skin.

I think I'm going to purchase this skin instead: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B002Y31QDG/ref=ord_cart_shr?_encoding=UTF8&m=A3E5K6GEFSI075&v=glance
on October 14, 2012
I bought it to help protect my Sansa Clip+, because with my luck I'd get it all dinged up or cracked. I've had this skin for a year now, it's helped keep my Sansa safe, from all the damaging elements I've put it through.
on January 30, 2012
This cover fits the Sansa Clip+ with openings for the display, headphone jack, volume rocker and microSD slot. It's pretty thin, so I doubt that it offers much physical shock protection and it is a dust, lint, hair, etc magnet, so I don't see how it would keep the unit from getting dirty. Operation of the controls is a bit awkward, but that may just be my being used to giving the controls a gentle touch without the sleeve on. It's OK, but I'm not real excited about it.
on February 16, 2012
Yes, it protects the MP3. But it also can be tough to use the controls for the MP3 and turn it off and on. I've had it for 6 weeks and I'm still debating whether I'm going to continue to use it or not.
on August 15, 2015
I own multiple Sansa Clip+ 8GB units and was in need of another case. I was concerned by some of the reviews I'd read, stating that people didn't always receive the same style of case. What I wanted was one that had a cutout for the USB port and a cutout for the headphone jack, but no other cutouts. My unit arrived today and it is exactly what I was hoping for. It's a little slicker than my other units, but I expect that will change over time. The build quality is good, the fit is perfect, the color is deep black and I am happy with my purchase.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse