5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality cable
I bought this cable even though it had mixed reviews (someone said it did not work with the Blackberry Playbook).

Published on December 8, 2011 by Jose P

3.0 out of 5 stars Good
It took about 7 days to come but all came well. I would do business with them again. Everything was how they said it would be.
Published on April 4, 2012 by wendyb24

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality cable, December 8, 2011
This review is from: GTMax Micro HDMI to HDMI Male Cable -6ft for Blackberry Playbook Tablet (Electronics)

I received the product way ahead of schedule. It was nicely packed and the tips were covered with platic caps for protection. I connected it to my HDTV and gave it a try. As soon as I connected the Playbook the immage came right up on the TV without having to touch anything on the tablet.

I played the demo video first. The image quality and sound were outstanding! Then I tried other movies ranging from regular definition to 1080p. All of them looked and sounded awesome on the flat screen.

So, for the other person that said this cable does not work with the Playbook, this cable DOES work with the Blackberry Paybook, and it of HIGH quality. something must be wrong with your table.

Additionally, you can't beat the price. I compared it to a name brand, expensive cable I purchased for my TV before. I could not figure out which is which. I had to look at the other end to figure them out.

Whoever made this cable, THANK YOU for providing good quality products at a very accessible price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Cable, Great Price..., September 16, 2011
This micro HDMI-to-HDMI cable is well made and it does it's job very well. I have used it with a couple of tablets with micro ports, and a 50-inch LCD display, and the results were great. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars See what Table Sees..., March 12, 2012
My husband ordered this so that he could attach his Playbook to our TV and play back movies and videos with HD. This does it perfectly, and without issues. Is it something we NEEDED? No, but for the price it was hard to pass up. Now we can see on the 47" the movies he sees on his tablet. I personally loved that it came with caps on the ends of the wire to protect them. Shows that the company thought ahead and cared.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality for the price., August 1, 2011
Cable works exactly as described, save your hard earned money and buy this rather than the cables from the more expensive vendors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Purchase, April 22, 2013
I bought this cord for my Kindle Fire HD and it works perfectly. Nice quality and great price! Definitely recommend this product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Flawless, October 21, 2012
"Watched my first movie from bb playbook to tv with the cord and it looked flawless! 12 out of 10 stars from me! Delivery was great came earlier than expected which made me even more happy!"

5.0 out of 5 stars NO Issues, October 30, 2013
Jim Law (New England - MA) - See all my reviews
Good quality wire. Perfect for Tablets, cell phones etc that have Micro Hdmi. THe other end was full size and plugs right into your tv.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product woks fine . But it's not like the picture., August 2, 2012
For the price , it's a good product. I probe with the playbook and works invredible. It's a fine plastic material . In you want for hard use , you need a better and more expensive . It'is for low use . because the protection of the wire is fine .
Another xase, the cable works fine . I connect to a LG big hdmi conection TV and the picture is great . Of course depends of the quality of the picture or movie .
Good service, fast , excellent seller. An advice , buy 5 . If some dead for use you have another in the box for emergency or buy .

4.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly, July 27, 2012
Hello,

I receive this cable 3 days ago, works perfectly on my wife Playbook (PB OS 2.....) just plugged the Playbook to my LED tv and voilà. No need for software, for an app nor settings, just plug and play.

We watched a movie, no skip frames, good sound, etc.

I will give 4 stars because it took almost a month to deliver the cable, I feel that too long :-(

Go ahead and buy it if you got a Playbok, like I said, just plug and play...

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, May 1, 2012
Exactly what we were expecting, and it works perfectly! the only thing that we didn't like was that it took too long to arrive, but was worth it!

Rate and Discover Movies