5.0 out of 5 stars Nice protection for the rough users
I have a tendency to be very rough on my mp3 players. I usually break the bigger ones in about 3 months. The Clip and Clip+ usually last me about six months but I think that this great little skin will extend this. It is a thick skin but very flexible. All the buttons are covered but still easily manipulated. The skin has no opening for the micro sd slot(clip+), so you...
Published on January 23, 2012 by Joseph Ritter

2.0 out of 5 stars Works Fine - Wrong Color
Does it work? Yes. The correct color. No. Photo shows a translucent blue case. I ordered one of these in the past (white translucent) and liked it. This one showed up solid purple color. Seems minor and petty, but I don't think it's too much to expect to buy what I see in the photo.
Published 17 months ago by HockeyJoe

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great protection, December 30, 2013
This review is from: GTMax Blue Rubber Soft Silicone Skin Cover Case for SanDisk Sansa Clip Plus 4GB 8GB (Electronics)
The Sansa clip is super light weight so this silicon cover protects it just nicely, obviously it won't protect from crushing as it is a flimsy cover but it will protect your Clip from drops above 12 feet (I did that!)

5.0 out of 5 stars protects, July 3, 2013
I wanted this case to stop my cheap mp3 player from slipping. it does the job plus the light blue helps me find it easy

4.0 out of 5 stars protective cover, June 28, 2013
It seems like a very sensible product, well made and easy to put on your Sansa Clip. It arrived days late, but that's probably because they didn't FedEx it all the way, but turned it over to the USPS at the end to deliver. Strange system! The cover is dark blue, not the light color shown here.

5.0 out of 5 stars Blue Rubber Soft Silicone Skin Cover Case for Sansa Clip+..., June 13, 2013
Ms. Hoh (WALTON, KY, United States) - See all my reviews
I love anything blue...even my mp3 case. This is a nice, durable case that will keep the Clip+ safe from harm. Highly recommended for those who want to protect their Clip+ mp3 player.

5.0 out of 5 stars Allows a good grip and protection for the Clip Plus, May 13, 2013
Perfect fit for the SanDisk Clip Plus. All ports align properly. The raised areas over the controls make it easy to detect the button's location. The cover offers good protection for the Clip Plus while running and working.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good shock protection but not sweat proof, April 25, 2013
4 stars because it is a good product and has provided excellent shock protection for my mp3 player. The siicone rubber stays soft and pliable. Also 4 stars because it still has openings and is not sweat proof when I am working out. The purchase transaction went just as I expected with no issues at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, April 24, 2013
I bought this with the Sandisk Sansa Clip for my mom. It fits perfectly and I know it will protect well. Delivery was early as usual =)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, April 16, 2013
Protects your product but you can still charge it without removing the cover and the buttons work perfectly with the cover on.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product for the price, March 30, 2013
This is a good product for the price. It provides protection for my Sansa player. It doesn't exactly match up with all of the controls for me Zip Clip, but since I use it for working out, I just turn it on and select music / play all.

5.0 out of 5 stars the price was great!, March 2, 2013
It does the job. I've never owned one of these before so I don't have anything to compare it to.

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›