Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now SnS

on February 6, 2011
There's not much to say about such a simple product. It fits my Clip+ very well, is easy to fit on, and protects it nicely. All the slots are there to access your USB port, memory card and jack for head phones.

Don't be put off by the "smoke" color - it really doesn't translate well in the photo and the "smoke" color isn't as intense as it looks in the Amazon photo. I have a black Clip+ but I don't see this cover being a problem on any color Clip+. In so many words, if the smoke color cover shows up with a free shipping deal, just grab it no matter what color Clip+ you have.

And this is the real silicone deal. It's soft and it's squishy. Some of the other Clip+ skins I looked at seemed to look like they might be stiff and more plastic like.

In all a good deal, and a lot cheaper than what you can get one for in retail stores.
on October 19, 2012
Money well spent. Have used the cover case with my Sansa Clip for about six months, and I'm very pleased with it. Adds a lot of protection to the player for a very small investment. Haven't had any problems with the "Lint Magnet" complaint voiced by a few other users. The skin does its job. Get one!
on February 21, 2014
I purchased this silicone skin cover at the time I purchased a new MP3 Player. Since then, I have dropped my MP3 player while at work, but the silicone skin cover kept it protected. It fits like a glove and if you're as hard on your media player as I am, this is well worth the money.
on March 30, 2013
Bought this for my wife - says she loves it. Protects the player and gives the unit some grip - a good buy.
on January 25, 2011
It work perfect with the Sansa Clip+

Let's you access to all the functions easily and don't block the slot for the micro sd.

Highly recommended because the front of the player is very sensitive to scratches.
on January 5, 2013
This very soft silicone cover fits like a charm. It is near perfect for providing a cover for the player. I would rate it higher if it covered more of the back, but otherwise it gets the job done done nicely.
on July 9, 2014
The soft, silicone case for the Sansa Clip+ is simply what it says on the tin. When the product arrived some time ago, I received two of the cases (I'll assume the extra is a backup, but I'm grateful nonetheless), with no abrasions or tears to speak of, and upon equipping it to my player, it has done its duty, keeping it from breaking upon impact. The skin itself is thick enough to protect the player, without really hindering anything- though the buttons may take a slightly harder pressing, which is to be expected- and the colour is- once again- as it says on the tin, which is all I could ask for- honesty-wise- of a Sansa casing. It's cheap, it's guaranteed to do what its sole function states, so really the question is: why not get one for your clip?

Pros: Everything
Cons: Eventually it may start to wear down/tear, but that probably won't happen without misuse or time, the latter of which Im unsure of, so keep it from young children.
on March 19, 2013
NICE FIT GREAT PROTECTIVE COVER. EASY TO USE THE BUTTONS ONCE ON LOOKS GOOD FEEL MORE CONFIDENT WHEN WORKING OUT
on May 15, 2015
The case fits my SanDisk sansa clip plus well and seems to provide good mechanical protection. However, I would rate it as only fair for protection against sweat, which is important if you use the player for running and you live in a hot and humid climate. The microSD/microSDHC slot is cut out unnecessarily in the case, and there is a 2.5 cm-long cutout on the other side for the USB connector and volume controls (even though the volume probably could be adjusted through the silicone skin, without the cutout). So far, however, my sansa clip player has not sustained any damage from sweat. The Birugear case probably provides some protection from both trauma and moisture,but it could be better designed for keeping out moisture.
on July 18, 2014
While the case came in the wrong color (an opaque black instead of a transparent gray) I am still satisfied. It works fine and it has protected my player from water damage. I contacted the seller and they were willing to send me the correct case in return for the case they sent. I don't find any fault with the sent case, so it's good enough.