5.0 out of 5 stars Not one moving part
Published 19 months ago by Jim

2.0 out of 5 stars Application requires minor miracle to be dust/bubble free.
Published 16 months ago by Mark R.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Not one moving part, November 23, 2012
This review is from: GUARMOR 3 x Sony CyberShot DSC-WX150 Digital Camera Premium Clear LCD Screen Protector, no cutting, Exact fit and satisfaction guaranteed (3 Pieces) (Electronics)
While "I love it" is hyperbole, I found the screen protector easy to install and exactly the right size for my Sony cyber shot camera. It has lasted well and is easy to clean when needed. Has not discolored so what else is there to say? Oh yes, it stayed firmly stuck exactly where it was initially positioned and the few bubbles were easily squeezed out. My advice to purchasers: follow the directions to exactly position the screen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!, February 18, 2013
Does what It's supposed to do. I have read other's review of the camera and how easy it is to scratch the LCD. Once you have put this protector on you don't even remember it's on. It fits to a T.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product., November 15, 2013
those little camera protecting screens are easy to install, nice and clear. i believe iit protects the camera screen of scratches and probably cracks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Guarmor Protective Cover for my Sony WX150 camera, July 22, 2013
Marianne Lewis (Sleepy Hollow, NY) - See all my reviews
Gave this 5 stars because it is exactly what I wanted to keep my
viewfinder scratch-free. Would recommend to anyone interested in this product.
It was not as hard to apply as some reported, just go slow and it goes on easy

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, July 7, 2013
I got these to protect the display on my camera, they fit perfectly and have done a good job so far. They don't seem to interfere with the display at all, you can't even really tell its on there. Im glad I got these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great scratch protector, May 21, 2013
SML4ME "SML4ME" (Lowell, MA United States) - See all my reviews
This was very easy to apply - by following the directions I was able to get it on my camera with no air bubbles. I would highly recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, May 13, 2013
This was exactly what I expected. Went on easily and I feel gives a little extra protection to the camers screen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Went on easy!, March 4, 2013
J. T. Quintinita (Vancouver, WA United States) - See all my reviews
No problems getting the sheet to marry up to the LCD screen. Highly recommend for this camera. Have not the chance nor will I want a chance to demostrate its' ability except by accident.

2.0 out of 5 stars Application requires minor miracle to be dust/bubble free., February 24, 2013
After an hour of trying to apply these to the camera screen, I was very frustrated and all three were ruined. Its a shame because since I was unable to apply these and very frustrated, I took a tea spoon handle and racked it over the protector on a cutting board. The protector held up very well to this abuse. Of course the bottom line is my camera remains unprotected and I wasted an hour......

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, would buy again, February 12, 2013
Fit perfectly on my WX150 and quality is great, no scratches yet. I would buy again if I run out, but I have a feeling that 3 is more than plenty to last the lifetime of the camera.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›