Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on April 1, 2013
The product is clear and undistorted. It is easy to attach and is invaluable as a protection for an expensive camera.
on January 19, 2013
good deal! fits well, easy to apply. Overall no issues so far. Definitely must have for every camera with display!
on February 3, 2013
Fits my Nikon D5100 very well, it is very clear and I feel my camera screen is better protected now.
on March 4, 2013
Almost fits a little too perfect so when applying make sure the clean is ABSOLUTELY clean. and make sure you place it exactly where it needs to go on the screen or you'll have some hanging over which will cause problems later. Overall they do what they're supposed to and my screen is protected. Good product.
on July 10, 2013
I rate 4 stars. I do not rate 5 stars because the second label (the last step of attaching the shield protector to the screen) left the glue. Perhaps GUARMOR could use a glue that can be easily removed. Everything else is excellent!
on October 25, 2013
Fit perfectly on my Nikon D5100. Came with a cleaning cloth and the film laid perfectly onto the screen.
Not too sure why you need three, but now I have them when needed.
on June 27, 2013
Well, is nothing more than Iphone 5 screen guards cut for d5200. But, the cut is really precise and it fits the screen. I am happy with the choice I made.
on June 17, 2013
No complaints!! Easy install, and so far it's been durable. If you're worried of your screen scratching, like I am, this is highly recommended!
on July 2, 2013
Package of 3 screen protectors of the normal peel-and-stick type. The protector itself is hard plastic and glossy. The Nikon D5200 does not have a touch screen, so the feel is less important. I like the D5200 because the screen can be flipped and protected, but this can be a nuisance sometimes. Both my D70 and D90 screens eventually got scratched - I'm not delicate with my equipment when shooting. I like having a disposable screen protector, it gives me an extra edge of confidence of one less thing to worry about.

The protectors are in a black envelope product packaging that is open on top. When mine arrived, the baggie containing the protectors had slid out of the packaging, and the protectors had slid out of the baggie. So don't be surprised if your protectors are already a little worn when they arrive.
on January 27, 2014
I just received my screen shield pack. The package (letter) was damaged however I didn't notice any damages to shields.

I applied one shield to my Nikon D5100 DSLR camera and it fits absolutely perfectly.
No bubbles, except for one at top of screen, which might have been caused by shield damage. Anyway it doesn't bother me, since it's not on display, but a little bit above it (those who have camera know what I mean, hopefully [Black border]).
When it becomes annoyance I'll just use next shield.

It was super easy to apply shield.

I highly recommend this product to anyone who want to protect their Nikon D5100 LCD screen.

UPDATE:
This screen protector won't fint D3100 screen, as it's just a little too big.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse