Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on June 18, 2012
I didn't expect much when I ordered these, but was pleasantly surprised. The first one was a little tricky to apply, but the second one went much more smoothly once I knew what to expect. (At this price you can afford to buy extra and make a mistake or two.) There is one very small area along one edge that didn't stick well...probably user error...but it's hardly noticeable and not worth doing over. One piece of advice: don't entirely remove the first backing until you're sure it's where you want it and it's smoothing out nicely...it's easy to peel back and reposition until it's all down - but once it's all down it's nearly impossible to peel back up without leaving marks. Once in place, it's hard to see that there's a screen protector and the touchscreen works the same as it did without it. Everyone in our family has this phone, so I'm buying another 5-pack to have extra on hand.
on December 28, 2012
I have had this on my phone now for 6 months. Still using the first one I applied on the phone. I did not have any difficulties applying the screen protector and it hasn't come off yet. Well worth the money to protect the screen from scratches and prolong the life of your phone.
on August 20, 2012
There isn't much to be said about a screen protector. This product works exactly as advertised. It was easy to apply and it stays securely in place. The five pack was economical. I'm coming back to buy a couple more for future use. Family members took most of this package after I bragged about how well this worked.
on December 10, 2012
I can't fault the product, but I do give myself one star for thinking I was smarter than the instructions. I ended up with several dust particles and ensuing bubbles. The product works just fine, but you need to follow the directions to a 'T.'
on October 16, 2012
Got a good price on this 5-pack. The trick of these seems to be getting the screen totally free of objects before you place the cover. From reading reviews, it sounds like a lot of people effectively end up doing this by trying to put one on, having to pull it off and put a 2nd one on. Other than that, just go carefully and slowly and it fits on nice.
on April 13, 2014
I bought these for my son to use on his LG phone. He said they were easy to apply IF you are experienced with putting these sort of things on. He has put screen protectors over his Vita and Touch in the past and has learned the skills to apply these., The protection appears to be good and the screen is as responsive as it is without one. They also arrived promptly which was nice. We would purchase these again.
on September 15, 2012
Cheap, effective, and clear. This gets the job done by protecting my phone's screen. The great thing about it is that if you happen to mess up like I did (there were a lot of bubbles) there are 4 others to fall back on :)
on December 23, 2012
This is seriously the best screen protector I've ever used in all of my electronics. The film feels very smooth and matte. It's super high quality and STAYS on the screen. I've used some cheap screen protectors that can be easily removed, but this screen protector is pretty SOLID.

It comes with 5 covers, which is definitely a good deal. BUY IT if you have the LG Xpression phone.
on January 28, 2013
Terrible product!! Do not waste your money. There are stickers on both sides (that are terrible to remove). I needed goo gone to get them off. I've already tried two & both ended up looking worse than the old one I was trying to replace.
on June 8, 2013
Protects the screen, and screen works fine. So far I am 2 for 4 on dropping it onto the screen on the first try. If you don't, you might as well throw it away and try another, because once you peel it off, it won't stick cleanly again.