5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch!
Published on November 17, 2010 by Intense Observation

3.0 out of 5 stars average
Good look. Good battery life but little expensive for this product. So average .
Published 3 months ago by Mohit Shah

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch!, November 17, 2010
This review is from: GUESS? Men's 10610G Black Stainless Steel Diamond Watch (Watch)
I read the other reviews, um... yes it is big but I think they did that so that ANYONE can fit this watch. All you have to do, like I did is just go to a watch dealer or a jewelry store and they will remove one or two blocks from the bracelet for you to keep of course until it fits you the right way. You can always adjust these. I am surprised these guys didn't think of that. So aside form that, the watch is great. In person, the watch is more shinny like a black steel. It's classy that is for sure. I love the way it looks on my wrist. It matches my black bracelet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect watch, June 7, 2011
This watch arrived in 4-5 days and was in perfect condition and in perfect packing....
I bought this for my self and i am totally satisfied with it. Those who are thinking for it, i'll say it's worth your money!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch!!, May 3, 2012
I gifted this watch to my husband and he loved it.
It really looks good.
It is worth of all the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Unisex watch, September 14, 2010
I just bought this watch on a cruise (same price as Amazon). I like large, loose watches and this one is very comfortable to wear. Perfect for either a man or woman. And, by the way, the watch looks even better on your wrist than it does in the picture.

4.0 out of 5 stars Real Cool Looking Watch, October 22, 2010
This is a real cool looking watch. It has that sophisticated look and goes well with casual and formal dresses.

My only problem, it was big for my hand :( so I had to return this. But this was a real cool watch

5.0 out of 5 stars great watch, September 19, 2013
I got this for my bf and he loved it!! its sleek n elegant. perfect for work or a night out. it arrived on time too :)

5.0 out of 5 stars As described...too gud!, August 27, 2013
It's a wonderful watch. Looks so elegant.
Just a li'l heavy, but hands down the best watch from Guess!!
The diamond sparkles brilliantly (y)..

5.0 out of 5 stars My dad loves it, August 4, 2013
This is one of the beautiful watch ive ever encountered, simple, and everybody likes it, originally was a gift for may dad!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good Watch, August 4, 2013
Though the watch is bit heavy because of the stainless steel chain, but the classic look of the watch beats every other thing it has. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Espectacular Articulo, June 9, 2013
quality and out of this article series, fits her perfectly, used on special occasions, is of high quality, exceeded my expectations

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›