Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: GUESS? Men's 10610G Black Stainless Steel Diamond Watch
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on November 17, 2010
I read the other reviews, um... yes it is big but I think they did that so that ANYONE can fit this watch. All you have to do, like I did is just go to a watch dealer or a jewelry store and they will remove one or two blocks from the bracelet for you to keep of course until it fits you the right way. You can always adjust these. I am surprised these guys didn't think of that. So aside form that, the watch is great. In person, the watch is more shinny like a black steel. It's classy that is for sure. I love the way it looks on my wrist. It matches my black bracelet.
on June 7, 2011
This watch arrived in 4-5 days and was in perfect condition and in perfect packing....
I bought this for my self and i am totally satisfied with it. Those who are thinking for it, i'll say it's worth your money!!!
on December 24, 2012
I brought this watch to gift it to my brother and he simply loved it, this watch fits very well in his wrist and looks very classy and elegant, I would say, it is more of a office were causal kind-of than party wear. It was just a perfect gift.
on May 15, 2013
I got this watch for myself years ago because I really like the look. It is a big watch, black, simple, just the one "diamond"(Im guessing it is not real at this price point). Dont bother trying to tell the time, its basically just man jewelry, no tics or numbers or anything.

Yesterday someone asked what time it was and I looked at my watch and it was like 5 hours off (battery died). It could have been dead for a year and I would not have noticed because I never check the time on it. 5 stars still because you can obviously tell from the picture that it is not a watch that is meant to be read. It really shouts "I dont care what time it is, I look good all day". BTW, the battery died right around the 5 year mark if anyone is interested, although as I mentioned it could have been dead much longer. $6 to replace it at a jewelry store (including labor). Dont bother trying to open it yourself, trust me.
on December 28, 2012
My boyfriend always wanted a Guess watch and this was exactly the watch he wanted. So I did my research and found this watch for a reasonable price that I couldn't pass up. So I bought it for his birthday and he was so happy with it. This is a nice dress sleek watch. Not big at all. You might need to re size it because every ones wrist is different.
on June 4, 2013
Great all around. The watch links are all solid black (no bare metal in between) and the pins are secure and not flimsy. I noticed that the square around the stone set in the middle is very slightly crooked but only under extreme scrutiny. A great watch for smaller-medium wrists that aren't looking for a huge and obnoxious face. Very happy with the product thus far.
on May 19, 2013
Great item and gift for someone. Very seek and sexy. The photo online makes it look a little darker than it actually is, but no complaints still very satisfied. Only warning I may give you is that the watch comes in a large size so you may have to get a link removed. This is very simple and cheap to do. Just bring the watch into any jewellery store and they can remove it within minutes for a prefect fit!
on April 25, 2013
My sister bought this for me and I loved it! It's a very nice watch, one which matches with almost anything you wear. I have small wrists and you will need a watch adjustment kit to resize it but its a nice fit. For the new low price and quality, I'd highly recommend it.
on September 14, 2010
I just bought this watch on a cruise (same price as Amazon). I like large, loose watches and this one is very comfortable to wear. Perfect for either a man or woman. And, by the way, the watch looks even better on your wrist than it does in the picture.
on October 22, 2010
This is a real cool looking watch. It has that sophisticated look and goes well with casual and formal dresses.

My only problem, it was big for my hand :( so I had to return this. But this was a real cool watch