Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on April 28, 2012
That watch is very elegant. I love it. It is not too big on my hand as I feared it will be. Also its diameter is not 49 mm as written in the amazon description. It is 39 mm. The gold tone is perfect and shinny but not the shine which is bad. I love its look on my hand as I also was in need for a gold tone watch. I do recommend.
on October 18, 2013
great watch, the real deal! sleek finish and it goes with anything! no regrets. its nice and weighty and very pretty. will recommend!!
review image
on March 2, 2012
for some reason i just buying guess watches and decided to try out other makes of watches.buying this watch reminded me why guess watches are the go to for beautiful and affordable watches.this watch is beautiful bt in my opinion the gold tone seems to be too much for me.but if u like loud gold tone watch,then this is the watch for u.
on December 30, 2011
Good Product was what I expected and good Salesman fulfilled on time delivery one hundred percent recommended, great my first experience here in amazon.
on July 5, 2014
Fantasticooooooo, luv it luv it luv it, soooo nice, so cute, a lot of compliments
on July 9, 2013
This was my first watch bought from a seller not fulfilled by amazon. I regret it. It came without the marker at 11. Im in Colombia, so it's useless to return it since it will cost me about the same as the watch it self. Nevertheless, it was a big dissapointment to receive a watch in that condition. I wont use it, it's obvious the missing part.
on December 16, 2013
excellent price and the transit time as well.
the product was received just like is shown on the website.
it was received on perfect conditions.
I recommend to buy this.
on July 24, 2013
was a gift for my sister, she is very happy, beautiful watch, excellent quality, made for women, I recommend it for a gift for a person you love
on May 16, 2014
hello I recommend this product, excellent product on time and with good packaging, works without any problems I recommend to all
on November 20, 2014
Perfect for the everyday watch. Cute and cheap. However this watch was totally defective! Kept fogging up I wasn't diving or swimming just did the dishes or washing hands. Save your money go buy something else worth the 80 bucks
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse