Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: GUESS Women's U13576L1 Dazzling Sporty Gold-Tone Watch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on October 16, 2011
I had ordered this watch with 4 other watches.

- Items arrived on time as promised
- Please my wife immensely, for whom I had gifted it.
- Some women may find it slightly heavy but the glinty gold look is worth it
- just make sure that you like slightly large and heavy watches
on May 28, 2011
Ï was a little disappointed to see the gold paint faint a bit after a few months. But the watch looks great when new.
on April 25, 2014
I wanted a "big blingy yet classy" watch designed for women for my 7inch wrist. I had purchased a Guess watch years back that served me well so I was willing to try another one.

This watch fits my expectations and more. Good value for money. I would recommend this watch (if your watch expectations align with mine). Great as a quality gift.

So why not 5 stars? Despite paying for express shipping, it arrived 1 day late and I couldn't take it for my trip :-(
on February 26, 2013
GREAT LOOKING WATCH, BOUGHT IT FOR MY GIRLFRIEND FOR VALENTINES DAY. SHE LOVED TOO UNTIL AFTER WEARING IT ABOUT 6 TIMES, FOUND THAT THE GOLD WAS COMING OFF THE BAND AND NOT JUST A LITTLE, SOME PLACES WERE JUST SILVER. GREATLY DISSAPOINTED!!! , BECAUSE I BOUGHT HER A BLACK MICHAEL KOORS WATCH FOR XMAS [ $400.00 ] AND IT DID THE SAME THING AFTER WEARING IT FOR TWO DAYS. NOT WORTH BUYING DESIGNER WATCHES.
on July 3, 2013
It is what it is. I thought that it was going to be more resistant but passed a couple of months the "golden" color started to fade against some rust, I believe now it is not a GUESS watch, it is what it is
on February 14, 2013
this is my first time purchasing a product from guess and i must say im very pleased thus far with this item looks good and classy
on January 21, 2013
This is an excellent product, very nice, good quality, offers convenience and comfort. suits my style. I love it. very wonderful
on May 8, 2013
very nice luxury watch,

looks as on website, even better

good material used and good brand,

recomend it for all womens
on December 15, 2013
COVERED excellent product all my expectations and the service without any problem. I will have no more need for a good time with this product
Before 1 month of being worn the gold paint came off. However, stones and movement are excellent. Great watch. Classy and elegant timepiece.