Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: GUESS u13593L1 chronograph silver dial stainless steel bracelet women watch NEW
 Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3

on October 5, 2013
When I got this watch I was very happy becaused it looked nice and I put a good reference on my review. The problem is that now, after one month of use, it began to loose the crystals. It already has 4 missing and as it's been more than 1 month since I bought it I can not get the refund. Too bad!!!
on November 17, 2011
She loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!! And you can't beat the price!! It is amazing! It really sparkles and shines and comes all packaged up. And you can take it to any Guess store and they will size the band for you!
on July 9, 2012
The clock is beautiful, very feminine, it's ideal for those who like to big watches. Good price, timely delivery, product in perfect condition. It's worth buying.
on April 15, 2014
I love this watch. I had the gold one just like it first & then had to have the silver one for style matching reasons! I like that it looks like the real pricey watches but doesn't cost what they do. It's perfect for me.
on October 31, 2013
I don't recieved what i was waiting ..... The product aspect was not new and pulse watch have scratches that looks as a used watch... I don't recommend this seller terrible
on December 22, 2013
The product is very good and I am very happy with him, i would recommend it for purchase. I have no problem
on March 8, 2016
I love this watch! I've had it for a while now and its one of my favorites.
on August 18, 2015
great gift for my girlfriend she's happy
on December 14, 2014