Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on March 7, 2012
It's so beutiful and trendy! I have a normal size wrist and is quite big but that's the trend. The color is not pure gold but kind of rose gold I love the color but the description does not mention it so beware if you do not like that color.
on January 3, 2013
Although I was nervous buying a watch without actually seeing it and trying it on, I was pleased when I received this watch. I think its the perfect size.. It's big enough to get the "boyfriend" look but not too big to actually be your boyfriend's watch.. I also went back and forth about getting rose gold or not(and I actually wasn't sure when ordering this what color it was since the color is not mentioned), but I am definitely happy with the rose gold. I recommend!
on January 23, 2013
excellent article

I am satisfied with the quality mu and the timely delivery

excellent article

I am satisfied with the quality mu and the timely delivery
on December 24, 2013
Excellent product, Thanks. Surely we will continue shopping futras hereby this method very reliable for me. I am very happy with these items.
on February 7, 2013
I bought this for my wife, she had been wanting a watch like this. She is very happy with the watch and gets compliments all the time.
on March 29, 2015