Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on February 15, 2007
this is a beautiful watch, I love it! and really, people can't take the eyes off it...it is incredibly nice! CAUTION, if you're petite this may look very big, as it is bigger than it seems to be in the picture, but it surely is a great buy!
on April 29, 2009
Whenever I order a watch I am disappointed that it's smaller than I expected. So, I stopped ordering watches for a while until this week. I ordered this watch based on what everyone has said about it. The watch is big, bold and beautiful. It was exactly what I expected and I believe it's even more beautiful in person. This is the first watch I ever purchased that has not disappointed me in terms of size and color/clarity/hue. I need to get the bracelet fixed, since I have tiny arms and the bracelet looks huge right now. I cannot wait to wear it down with my favorite pair or jeans and a black top and then dress it up in the evening with a nice black dress. It really is everything I wanted in a watch and I cannot believe how little I paid for it.
If you don't like being the center of attention or don't like being complimented on things, don't buy it. This watch has a lot of bling on it and you might feel uncomfortable. For me, it's perfect!
on July 9, 2009
From someone who prefers large faced watches, I can vouch that this watch IS indeed large; not only the face but the band too. The appearance borders masculine. I think I will like it better during cooler weather when paired with sweaters and long sleeve shirts. It's a decent watch--just be prepared for the size b/c it really resembles a man's watch in that respect. If I had seen this watch locally, I doubt I would have purchased it for the $109 price. Also, I had to have approx 3 links removed by a jeweler to get a good fit; I have small wrists.
on March 28, 2008
I really like this watch. I was quite skeptical when it arrived as it was larger than I had though. It is also very heavy. I love it though. I think it looks great and works well with sweaters, and casual wear. It does look a little flashy so those looking for a subtle watch, this isn't for you. I LOVE IT!!!
on February 17, 2009
I bought my watch in a guess store in Aruba, Dutch Caribbean. I tried it on and everyone in the store went like waaaw. I thought it was too big to be a woman's watch until a lady said it looks great on you mam and since big faced watches for woman are in style now, you better grab it!
I was convinced and bought it. Since then I get compliments whenever I have it on. It is a great watch. A bit heavy at first but I am quite accustomed now. The bling blings catches everyone's attention wherever I turn. It is well worth the price. So if your looking for something big, bold and beautiful. This is it!!! Don't look any further..
on July 24, 2009
Its the perfect boyfriend watch, very beautiful, elegant and feminine. The dial is not as big as mentioned by some of the reviewers. i went and tried this watch at a Guess store. It fit my wrist perfectly. I am a petite woman with thin wrists and it doesnt look too big on me.
I came back home and immediately ordered it from Amazon coz it was almost half the price here :)
Would definitely recommend this to a friend.
on April 30, 2012
I absolutely love this watch. I get compliments all the time. It's so shiny and sparkles in the light. I have had it 6 months now and still love it. Favourite jewellery item.... Highly recommend it....
on February 17, 2014
I got this watch some 5 months back. When i received it i was not very happy because the picture looks different from the real . In the picture it looks somewhat of a silver finish and a greyish tone. But when i opened the package it was shining and sparkling and the band and case was steel looking . But in the course of wearing it i just fell in love with the sparkle. And i also like heavy and big watches which this one sure is..
on January 12, 2014
It's big, a bit heavy and bold with lots of sparkle. Great watch for me to wear everyday. I tried to take out the pins for link adjustment and it turned into a nightmare. Save yourself apologies for using bad language and damaging the links and just take it to a jeweler. For a small fee they will adjust it to your wrist. The pins are all but glued in there and are not an easy fix unless you have all the right equipment. Even my jeweler had a few colorful words to say but did get the job done. This is my second watch purchase from Amazon and my second Guess Watch. Very pleased.
on November 26, 2014
It is a beautiful heavy piece- though the weight is easy to get used to :) I have small wrists and had three links removed at my local jeweler. Arrived on a little pillow (wrapped in bubble wrap) inside a little black pouch/bag. Authentic tags/markings. Prompt shipping.
Absolutely love the crystals and shine