5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!!
Published on May 20, 2010 by Design Diva

1.0 out of 5 stars Ladies, this is a man's watch
This is a man's watch and so is it's partner, do not buy from this vendor, I have been unable to return this watch for a refund.
Published on May 13, 2007 by J. Maloney

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!!, May 20, 2010
This review is from: GUESS Women's G13537L Status Crystal Accent Multi-Function Gold-Tone Sport Watch (Watch)
For years I have worn a Rolex ladies president with a diamond bezel. However, as I have reached "a certain age", I can't see it without readers! Saw this and loved the large size. It's extremely fashionable! Can definately see without glasses. The funny thing is, everybody thinks it is real!! I have worn a chunky 14K gold bracelet with my Rolex for years and was woried that it would not blend with a gold-tone watch but the color is dead on. I'm very hard on jewelry so when I tell you this has with stood over a year of wearing everyday, you have to believe it is durable!! I bought an expensive Technomarine watch similar to this first and distroyed it within three months. Technomarine wanted almost a thousand dollars to fix so I bought this one and like it so much better. (I was pounding veal for dinner and the link shattered)It is large and does look like a man's watch, but isn't that why we purchase a watch like this? I am not large and very thin boned. My wrist is a little less than 6 inches and I wear a size 4 ring, so I'm teling you, this is perfect for anyone who wants a chic, fashionable look. The face and the crystal side bars take up my entire wrist, but as I say, that's the look that is in. I was afraid the gold would wear but I haven't has a problem. I do have minor scratches from daily wear, but that doesn't bother me and you can only notice if you look really, really close. I am ordering another and putting it up because I am afraid if something should happen to this one, I won't be able to replace! I did purchase a similar looking watch for my college age daughter, popular, expensive brand, for Christmas and guess what - in just 6 months the gold shows wear and needs to be replaced. For the money, the look and durability, I give this watch 5 stars and definately recommend...in fact, I'd better order one to replace my daughter's expensive watch too!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Ladies, this is a man's watch, May 13, 2007

5.0 out of 5 stars Guess ladies watch, June 24, 2013
Just about right for the price and actually it is exaclty what I was looking for, fits perfectly and great looking as well. Thank you very much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelente, February 25, 2013
el producto es la calidad que describen y el tiempo de llegada del producto es el estipulado en los parametros

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, November 16, 2012
ERP (Barranquilla, Colombia, S. America) - See all my reviews
I was scared about the size and chunkiness reviews that said this was a men's watch, it isn't. It is big (just as they are using them nowadays) but not huge. Looks classy and delicate on my wrist but, if you don't like statement pieces, this is definitely not for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, November 18, 2010
Great watch! I recommend! Great price as well, comparing with the prices that I found in Brazil, it's 5 times cheaper! Gave as a gift to my girlfriend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch and package as well, June 29, 2009
Rafael Zanoni (Porto Alegre, Brazil) - See all my reviews
I bought this watch to give for my wife. I've receive it according the estimated date, working and in a beautiful package. Unfortunetly I found the same watch at Macy's in NY cheapper I paid. But, my wife love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Watch, June 4, 2009
This watch came in a nicely packaged box and in great shape. Price was great, and shipping was quite fast. Easy transaction!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch!, December 22, 2008
As soon as I saw the picture of the watch I knew this was a winner. I bought it for my wife, it was shipped in time and when I gave my wife the box she was already amazed. When she opened the box her eyes glittered and I had won some good points. This watch is great for its price, makes an oustanding gift and looks amazing. I can't recommend it enough.

1.0 out of 5 stars A big scratch on the cord, March 4, 2009
My wife and me got sad when we saw the big scratch on the cord. It probabaly was used by someone else and returned and we bought it as "brand new"...but it can not be, there can not be such a scratch on a brand new product. No need to make any more comment...

$140.00 $92.70
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
Rate and Discover Movies