5.0 out of 5 stars I love this watch!
I absolutely love this watch! I work in a nursing home five days a week and I check pulses everyday. This watch has a second hand, it glows in the dark, it has the date, and it just has it all. Its a beautiful watch. Its pink and it has rhynstones. Its worth $100 but I got it for $75 not year but at Macys :)
Published on December 4, 2007 by Molly

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but mid-size (unisex), not mini (womens)
I bought it for my 15 years old niece. The product description says its dial has 26 mm diameter, but the whole crown actually has 33 mm diameter, so it's really a midsize watch. The decription is at least incomplete or wrong.
Published on February 6, 2012 by Marcelo Borda

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this watch!, December 4, 2007
This review is from: GUESS Women's G75791M "Dazzling Sporty" Mid-Size Silver-Tone Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars NOT BIG, June 26, 2013
Everybody is saying its the size of a men's watch, while it isn't dainty, its not huge, either. Its perfect. Its a birthday gift for my sister, I'm sure she'll love it. It is a bit heavy, but it is stainless steel. Does not come with a box, comes in a small cinch sack which was also very pretty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Watch!, September 6, 2012
This watch is gorgeous - big and sparkly. The pictures don't do it justice - the face is about an inch in diameter, so if you are looking for a "dad" watch with a girly twist, this is just the watch for you. It's nice and heavy, but not too heavy, sparkly, but not too sparkly. A great everyday watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very fashionable and handy, September 29, 2010
I love this watch, I wear it all the time. I don't have to worry about ruining it because it's super waterproof. I admit it's a bit big (but that seems to be the style at the moment) and it took about 2 days to get used to wearing it because I found it a little heavy at first. Now however, I never leave the house without it! It looks great with everything, and it has the date, and hands and dots at each hour that glow in the dark :) My only only complaint about this watch is that it does have to be in contact with light to absorb some to glow, and the hands and dots stop glowing after about half an hour if not exposed to any more light. The pink face it not too overbearingly girly, it's almost more of a light salmon color really. This watch can be found with a white face too, I believe. I would say, definitely buy it, because you or a friend would love it! My own aunt offered to buy mine from me!

5.0 out of 5 stars My Mom LOVED IT !, September 11, 2013
It is beautiful. A little bigger than I thought but I love it just the same. If you want it get it !

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but mid-size (unisex), not mini (womens), February 6, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple but lovely, July 29, 2013
I had problems with the pins at first. Had to take it to a jeweler to request STRONG pins...only cost an extra $10 but was well worth it. I get compliments all the time

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful but Huge Face, December 30, 2010
This watch is quite beautiful. I bought it for my daughter as a gift. However, when it arrived, I was shocked to see how large the face was. The face itself takes up her entire wrist. It is the size of my husband's watch face. I'm sure the description states the size, but I never dreamed it would be this large. Otherwise, it's gorgeous. My daughter's happy with it, so that's all that matters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Me and my mom love it, June 1, 2014
I told mom that once she sees it she would request me to buy her one and she did the minute she laid eyes on. It shines more than the picture shows, not too shiny, but enough to be noticeable. The pinkish dial gave it a nice girlish touch (not too girly) but my mom preferred the golden one over this

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought this as a xmas gift for my wife ..., December 15, 2014
I bought this as a xmas gift for my wife.it looks very elegant andnice for the price i paid. Looks very expensive and with a Brand name "Guess". you know it is an original. just hope it hold up. The pink face with the imitation diamonds around the bezel make it stand out.