Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: GUESS Women's G85719L Multi-Chain Silver-Tone Bracelet Watch
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on July 8, 2013
I absolutely love this watch. It is large, chunky and heavy. It comes with the adjustable links, so I was able to adjust it down to size myself. However, I am smaller boned. If you have a bigger wrist, this watch may not fit you. The watch is 1 1/2 inches wide. It is 8 inches long.
on April 15, 2014
This watch is so beautiful !!! Chain can be adjusted easily without any need for any tool as the snap on lock makes it so easy. I have a small wrist and had to take out two bands and works perfectly. I am completely satisfied
on March 19, 2014
I love the looks of this watch, nice large face and very substantial feeling. It's a bit on the heavy side but that's to be expected with all the stainless. It's more dressy then a leather strap and yet has a fun casual feel. I had to remove two links which proved to be really simple to do, once removed it fit my smallish wrist perfectly. If you prefer a more bracelety look you could leave the extra links in for more dangle.
on August 21, 2014
Bought as a gift. I like the design. And it's unique enough to stand out. I also like that it reflects and is clear enough (when clean) that you can see yourself through the time piece.

Negative: The watch came in a Guess bag instead of the case advertised. I was a little disappointed by this.
on February 2, 2015
Love this watch! Kept it in my "wish list" cart for a while before I decided to buy it. I am so glad I finally did. I like it because it is "chunky" and classy. Yes, the face does roll around to the back side of my wrist sometimes, but that's not a big deal to me.
on April 10, 2011
I bought this for my wife's birthday & she absolutely loves it! Wears it all the time, took the #1 spot in her watch rotation!
on January 29, 2016
Beautiful watch if you like large watches, statement pieces and silver or white gold. I bought this watch but sadly had to return it because it clashed with my favourite silver broad bracelet. It can be worn by itself as a bracelet and watch but I have quite a few large silver pieces and a very nice small bracelet type Anne Klein silver watch that I have been able to wear with my other silver pieces without having to sacrifice by not wearing those pieces if I wear a watch too, so I sent this back but if you are looking for a very nice silver watch to act as a statement piece, get this one. It is well made and looks elegant as well as expensive. Hmm, just writing this review and thinking about it makes me want to buy it back and force myself not to wear favourite broad silver bracelet when I wear it and let its true beauty stand out;) Maybe I will talk my spouse into buying me this for a Vantentine's gift:)
on March 21, 2015
LOVE this watch! I originally saw the version with just the 2-chain bracelet and am glad I went for this one instead. I love larger watches, and this one fits loose and looks more like jewelry than just a watch. Shiny, great weight, goes with anything!
on July 22, 2013
This is a nice watch and it looks nice on. It hangs the way a bracelet would which, mean the face is always in the opposite direction, so in order for you to tell time, you need to turn the face around.

I also think this watch is a little too heavy.

I did get a few compliments about the watch.
on September 27, 2014
Very big watch. Literally takes up a lot of space so hard to wear this with any other jewelry. It's definitely a statement piece so if that's what you're looking for get it. I didn't give 5 stars simply because I'm having trouble finding the right outfit to wear with this. But quality is good and design is gorgeous.