Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on February 25, 2015
I love my new watch, but I only gave it 4 stars since the picture is misleading. It is not a light blue, just white with the mother of pear gleam. I have included a picture.
review image
on December 9, 2013
Such a beautiful watch!!! The picture doesn't do it justice. I have a very small wrist but was able to have a jeweler adjust it to fit by removing several links, without any problems. It's a very "Showy" watch with the mother of pearl dial and Swarovski crystals , but still not too fancy to wear on more sporty occasions. I like how versatile it is and that it also has a glow in the dark feature by each numeral and on the hands. So far so good on it's performance, I've had it over a year now.
on January 19, 2015
I love this watch! I owned a Guess watch for the past 20 years. Yes, 20 years! and it just started to have problems. This is only my second watch since then. I was worried they may not make them as well, but so far, so good. I have a small wrist, so I had 3 links taken out. All them gems are tightly fixed. The clasp is easy to put on and take off and stays put. The whole look iis slender, which I like. I highly recommend.
on February 9, 2014
The watch is not too big, but is big enough to be read easily. I had some links taken out of the band and it fits perfectly. It looks good with casual clothes, but still has enough bling to be worn with dressier things.
on December 9, 2014
Love the watch! Very elegant and functional. It is not as blue as the picture makes it look which could be based off the mother of pearl variations. The reason for four stars is that I had to take it to the Jeweler to adjust the watch band which was a total pain.
on May 21, 2014
I disagree with the title that this is Petite. Watch looks nicer and more petite on website. That's what I get for buying online. Have been wearing for two weeks now to get used to it, but it is just not happening. Oh well, this will be my watch till it breaks. Too expensive to by a different one.
on February 8, 2013
I love this watch! I have been looking for a bracelet watch with a smaller face that can be dressed up or dressed down. The size is perfect and not too bulky. You can't quite tell online, but the face has a beautiful cream/pink/tint to it that is really classy looking. The price was great too - $20 cheaper than the Guess web site!
on December 25, 2013
A very nice watch that I received as a gift! It is very shiny and dressy looking, but is also a watch you can wear with jeans and a tshirt. The clasp is very sturdy yet easy to use, and the watch fits comfortably on the wrist. It also has some weight to it, which I like: it doesn't twist on the wrist like some other watches I own. Overall, very satisfied with this product.
on January 5, 2013
Have similar watch made by Guess and same price rang, it stay shine even after couple year of wear. Very good quality.
on May 18, 2014
This watch has a very generous wristband length and I was pleased with that aspect. I was very disappointed in how tiny the bezel is, it brings to mind an aging church lady. I really like the mother of pearl face but it is extremely subtle. Overall it is a nice, professional, and very petite watch.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse