5.0 out of 5 stars Great!
This sunglasses are great! I bought them by mistake and I couldn't resist, I had to keep them. 5 stars
Published 19 months ago by Socrates Guillen

1.0 out of 5 stars bad service
These people wasted so much of my time with their awful service, I won't ever buy from them again.

These glasses are not exactly silver. They a ton of white on them. If you're a guy, they might look feminine on you. If you're looking at ordering, beware all the white. Because of this, had to exchange. But that was where it got complicated.

18 minute...
Published 10 months ago by Chicken Musket

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, May 5, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars The glasses are nice. I find that the ear rest is loose ..., November 19, 2014
The glasses are nice. I find that the ear rest is loose on one side. I just glued in place. 48 dallors you should have to glue new sunglasses.

1.0 out of 5 stars bad service, January 25, 2014
Chicken Musket (Pasadena, CA USA) - See all my reviews

18 minute on hold to a rep who says yes I can exchange **in store** specifically "can I exchange in a gbyguess store?" agent: "yes"
30 minutes to drive to that store,
10 minutes circling to find parking
15 minute wait in line (literally) behind 2 people in line when there are 2 clerks
20 minute phone call again (store manager Santa Barbara, young girl, required) to gbyguess to get approval to exchange
On phone, customer service reverses decision to allow in-store exchange
30 minute drive home

Then...
15 minute drive to post office
Mail glasses back
15 minute drive home

These were an identical pair of sunglasses of a different color, tag & stickers still on.

If you don't want your time wasted, don't deal with them.