5.0 out of 5 stars Guess Dazzing Sport
It was a gift for my wife and she liked it because it's a nice watch, comfortable to use and the proper size. It has a good bracelet and a color internal and clockwise that are also beautiful.
Published on January 14, 2013 by Fanin, Felipe

Dont let my items just out the door, please wait for someone that can receive it.
Published 10 months ago by VIRGINIA GUADALUPE PEREZ FORNOS

5.0 out of 5 stars Guess Dazzing Sport, January 14, 2013
This review is from: GUESS Women's U0016L2 Dazzling Sport Gold-Tone Chronograph Watch (Watch)

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty!, March 21, 2013
I really like the watch. It's large and sparkly and very pretty. The gold on the band is a little flashier than I expected, but I think that it will dull a little with wear.

3.0 out of 5 stars Please, confirm with someone when you take my purchases to the home i give as a destiny., March 24, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars love!, October 25, 2013
hi!!! Excellent product, my friend love it! but where is the case??? is only in a bag! :(.... but the watch is excellent.... thx for all

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, August 23, 2013
It is a statement watch beautiful big & shinny...more than a watch it is jewlery...absoutely love it I wear it everyday...

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST!!!, July 23, 2013
I bought many watches... but this it's simply the best.... !!!
my girlfriend love it... it's really cheap for this fantastic and glamour watch!!! i recommend you!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars good thanks, May 23, 2013
Thanks gentlemen very good product I really liked I keep in touch if I want another purchase

4.0 out of 5 stars great, April 25, 2013
Thanks for being Honest. My girl now loves me more..
Great watch. I am definitely comming back to your page

4.0 out of 5 stars its good watch, January 30, 2013
my wife she like it to much and the price is good also, even her friends like it. she is happy with it

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 22, 2014