Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on December 9, 2014
This is a nice watch but a warning! This color of the gold is not like the picture. Its is a very rose gold tone which to be honest I really don't care for.Its a bit too rosecolored for me. I wish it was the same color as in the picture but it is not. In fact i looked at pictures all over the net on this watch and mine is more rose than the pics. I wish it looked like the picture. I may decide to return it.

Update: I want to add that I don't like this watch at all. Aside from the color, its not comfortable at all. Its too big and rubs up against my wrist if I move my wrist up. I rarely wear it. Wasted $100.
review image
on June 24, 2014
The choice of rich brown croc leather and rose tone metal is a nice combination. Subdials are functional and enhance an already attractive piece. This watch is stylish, rugged, uniquely casual to dressy casual, and well made. I purchased for DH and he received complements the first day he wore it to work. That never happened with any of his pricier watches. It certainly appears to be much more expensive than priced. It is a great watch at an excellent value.
on March 3, 2013
I was skeptical in the beginning and not sure about this watch especially with only one picture , but I said ok amazon as a great return policy so had nothing to lose ...when I received the watch I was amazed by how beautiful the watch is ,it doesn't look like a guess watch it looks really expensive ....highly recommend this watch ,great great buy thank you.
77 comments|2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 30, 2014
I bought this watch for my husband for his birthday and he loves it. Although quite a large watch, it is very stylish for a sports watch which enables him to wear it on any occasion. Definitely 5 stars from both of us.
on April 30, 2014
Most times people say that the picture doesn't do the watch justice, and it is so true! I got the watch for my boyfriend and he loved it! He loved the colors and it was big enough (and he loves big face watches). He wears it with his work clothes and when he's dressed a little more casual. Great gift idea for the man in your life.
on August 6, 2014
The watch arrived just yesterday much more quickly than I expected. It was love at first sight for me, the look and feel were great. It looks south better than the pictures :I had to put it on right away. People noticed and complimented right away too!

My only issue was that it was shipped outside the bonded Guess box so the chance of damage was there. Also it did not come with any literature about operation or maintenance. But so far so great!
on January 2, 2013
Its an amzing time piece for sucha grt price much better looking for the price and can easily compare the looks eith hublot even better than tht
on March 20, 2014
This watch is beautiful, it's rose gold tone complements the brown leather band. In
addition, it is inexpensive when compared to its well crafted design.
on April 1, 2014
Handsome GUESS Watch came with a beautiful brown genuine leather strap with rose gold-tone accents & day / date function. Great for your man or dad!
on June 24, 2015
Perfect in hand then pic, love the shinning Rose tone metal blend with the leather... Love it n it's a great deal.

See 1 answered question