5.0 out of 5 stars guess watch
it's beautiful. Just a little bigger and heavier than I imagined it to be. A great wear for parties and get-togethers
Published 16 months ago by Chitra Swamy

3.0 out of 5 stars guess watch
i was a bit disappointed the band was way too big and it took forever to get to me, was not shipped when promised
Published 9 months ago by alicia

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars guess watch, August 21, 2013
This review is from: GUESS Women's U0111L1 Sparkling Silver-Tone Hi-Energy Mid-Size Watch (Watch)

4.0 out of 5 stars Moderetly satisfied!, March 24, 2013
I recieved this watch in a timely manner. It was packaged safe and even came with a cute black Guess jewlry bag to put the watch in! The only disappointment was I thought the face was going to be bigger but its slightly small and heavy in weight.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, April 5, 2014
this watch is very beautiful. I like it, but I bought it for my mom and she did not want it because she likes bigger. I actually thought it was bigger, but it is beautiful anyway and it looks great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty GUESS Watch, April 1, 2014
Liza Schwartz (Great Neck, New York, US) - See all my reviews
Beautiful GUESS Watch that's not over-sized. It's easy to tell time & looks fashionable too. Great for a smaller petite wrist, but fits anyone!

3.0 out of 5 stars guess watch, March 24, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this watch......, March 21, 2014
Finally it came.......Can't stop looking @ this watch!!!!!!!! It's an eye catcher.....I get a lot of compliments on my watch..

5.0 out of 5 stars Guess Watch, February 20, 2014
This watch is so beautiful I was thrilled when I received it. When I wear it I get a lot of complements.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice gift, November 11, 2013
This is going to be a gift for my girlfriend but so far I like it and I really hope she likes it too.

5.0 out of 5 stars just as what i wish for, September 30, 2013
Beautiful and stylish watch. The real looks beautiful as it is shown on the web. Quick delivery but the box is too big.
Will be better if there is a manual attached with the watch

5.0 out of 5 stars impressed, November 5, 2014
The watch arrived ahead of estimated delivery date. The product exceeded my expectations in terms of look and feel. I've received quite a bit of compliments when wearing this watch. Looking forward to my add more watches to my collection.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›