‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!!!! BUY IT!, February 14, 2013
This review is from: GUESS Women's U0111L3 Sparkling Hi-Energy Mid-Size Rose Gold-Tone Watch (Watch)
I bought this as a gift for my girlfriends birthday and I am really amazed. I'm sure she'll fall in love with it. Came super quick. Only took 3 days. I was expecting at least a week. Packaged very nicely. Will definitely buy from this seller again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, March 15, 2014
This watch shipped extremely quick. It is really a beautiful watch and I have very pleased. The color is slightly more gold than I imagined from the photo, but I am not disappointed. I am in LOVE with this watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, January 12, 2013
Beautiful piece of jewelry. It arrived promptly and in a very pretty little gift bag. My daughter loved it and so did we.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 8, 2014
I liked it Very much perfect...

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 8, 2014
Was what I expected

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 7, 2014
Very good product :)

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, June 2, 2014
watches look great.
quite heavy, but it's nice to wear.
good quality materials. for half a year socks no scuffs.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely watch, March 27, 2014
Beautiful watch! You will definitely love it if you have it.The rose gold tone is looks pretty. I adore guess watches and this one is cute too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Toppie, March 25, 2014
I love my watch. I love Guess, it's already my third Guess :-) and I think I will buy more of them. They work correctly!!

4.0 out of 5 stars it is beautiful., March 17, 2014
Good, I very like it, because it is so beautiful. i will buy it next time. good good good .

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›