5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!!!! BUY IT!
I bought this as a gift for my girlfriends birthday and I am really amazed. I'm sure she'll fall in love with it. Came super quick. Only took 3 days. I was expecting at least a week. Packaged very nicely. Will definitely buy from this seller again.
Published 22 months ago by Watch

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Hi I just want to know about the difference of U0111L3 and W0111L3
Published 16 days ago by Sarabjit

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!!!! BUY IT!, February 14, 2013
This review is from: GUESS Women's U0111L3 Sparkling Hi-Energy Mid-Size Rose Gold-Tone Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, March 15, 2014
This watch shipped extremely quick. It is really a beautiful watch and I have very pleased. The color is slightly more gold than I imagined from the photo, but I am not disappointed. I am in LOVE with this watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, January 12, 2013
Beautiful piece of jewelry. It arrived promptly and in a very pretty little gift bag. My daughter loved it and so did we.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful piece of jewelry....., November 22, 2014
Beautiful watch, lovely piece of jewelry, from my personal perspective love the color which by the way is exactly as illustrated. It looks classy and expensive. Has a large face, very easy to read, the chrono dials i.e date, day and 24 hr are smallish, and could prove difficult to see if interested in utilizing those features, these dials are totally functional and accurate. Sits well on the wrist, so well that a person doesn't notice it being there. Was simple enough to resize. Keeps accurate time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 8, 2014
I liked it Very much perfect...

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 8, 2014
Was what I expected

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 7, 2014
Very good product :)

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, June 2, 2014
watches look great.
quite heavy, but it's nice to wear.
good quality materials. for half a year socks no scuffs.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely watch, March 27, 2014
Beautiful watch! You will definitely love it if you have it.The rose gold tone is looks pretty. I adore guess watches and this one is cute too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Toppie, March 25, 2014
I love my watch. I love Guess, it's already my third Guess :-) and I think I will buy more of them. They work correctly!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›