5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT
Hubby did a great job on picking out this watch for me for Christmas. The picture does NOT do it justice!!! This is a BEAUTIFUL watch. and the color is very vibrant. I would HIGHLY recommend this watch if you are looking for a great watch. I can wear it with jeans and my Ugg's or dress up and go out on the town. It is really that versatile.
Published 12 months ago by Stephen G Shull

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star
didn't work when I received it and now having to send it back :(
Published 1 month ago by Rachel Miskiw

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!!!, April 9, 2014
MissLady (Myrtle beach, Sc) - See all my reviews
This review is from: GUESS Women's U0111L4 "Sparkling Hi-Energy" Silver- And Rose Gold-Tone Watch (Watch)
Watch is beautiful!! A little flashy but that's what I like. I have a very small wrist so it's about as big as I can go, my only complaint is that I wish it was better. Quality but for the price I am getting what I paid for. I would make this purchase again if need to. Happy customer.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, January 21, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, January 9, 2014
Absolutely love this watch! Saved heaps of money buying it online. And it's the same as the ones in shop.

5.0 out of 5 stars grweat, December 10, 2013
great. no complain. cant say anything bad. its very nice. i would recommend it to anyone. its like describ. y

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, great price!, December 16, 2014
Beautiful watch. Nice quality. Appears to be more expensive than cost.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, December 17, 2014
didn't work when I received it and now having to send it back :(

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 25, 2014
i love this watch & also delivered on time

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 15, 2014
my wife love this watch. five star

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 5, 2014