Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: GUESS Men's U0167G1 Sporty Silicone & Metal Silver-Tone Chronograph Watch
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on January 23, 2014
This watch came to my house really fast. I was brand new in perfect working condition and without any scratches. It is a great looking watch but I didn't really like the strap. If you use the strap from "Fossil Trend Chronograph Black Dial Black Leather Mens Watch CH2586" or "GUESS Black Leather Strap Watch" this watch will look 100 times better. I know that's a lot of money to spend but if you have the money to do it, I would say go for it. A lot of girls notice my watch when I wear it :-)
on February 24, 2014
I recd this watch well in time in a box without receipt or any booklet ! It looks good but not better than the pictures posted. I still dnt 9 hw to set the other functions as there was no user manual! I hope its a genuine piece.
on January 16, 2014
Beautiful watch, much cheaper than the price at the guess store.
It does look much more expansive than what it cost, amazing looking band IMO, I love the 2 tone with silicone and steel mix.
Great every day watch,very comfortable band, I loved the face so much that I got the stainless steel version of this watch also
Buy it, you won't regret, come with original guess box and receipt.
on March 23, 2014
This watch is beautifull . I got what I expected. I bought it for my husband as a birthday present And he is really happy with it.
on January 23, 2014
My son loved this watch. I brought it for a Christmas gift. At first I was not sure what to get a 20yr old but he loved it:)
on March 9, 2014
Great watch! Especially if you like a little weight on a watch like I do. The face is bigger with out being to oversized. Watch is better than the picture.The only thing is tha band does take a little getting use to because of the metal bars but nothing that would stop me from ordering it again.
on August 2, 2015
I bought this watch as a gift and I was very impressed. Loved the watch and was delivered quickly. Thanks again
on January 31, 2016
I cant review this watch. I recive an empty box. Is no rating for this but i have to select 1 star. Dont
on January 22, 2016
i have one, it is beatifull, and the price its very good. i think that i bought more expensive.
on February 16, 2016
Item received as described in Amazon.com.
Item delivered as promised.
Thanks.