5.0 out of 5 stars excellent!!!!
this item is abow my expectations... very very nice and very spectacular watch. I love it!!! it looks rich and gorgeous...
Published on May 10, 2012 by magda

2.0 out of 5 stars smaller than expected
it was much smaller than expected, but otherwise the product looks fine for me. I think that the picture posted for the watch is misleading. hope that help.
Published 18 months ago by jaafar

2.0 out of 5 stars smaller than expected, July 6, 2013
This review is from: GUESS Women's U10075L1 Feminine Hi-Shine Mid-Size Silver-Tone Sport Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent!!!!, May 10, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS WATCH, February 8, 2013
Works and fit perfect, the size is great not to small and not so big like a man size watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Nice watch, November 27, 2013
The case is a little smaller than how it looks in the picture. However, is a very nice watch. I loved it

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, September 18, 2013
Was a second gift for my girlfriend, she loves when she saw, said - is nice baby. Is elegant and casual.

2.0 out of 5 stars too big for ladies, March 21, 2013
it is way bigger than i expected and it does look like more masculine than feminine and i feel disappointed cause it looks great in the picture

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, the brazelet could be improved., August 15, 2013
A good looking watch, it honors its name -Hi Shine-. The brazelet is light and the clasp is noisy. A good watch for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking watch, August 6, 2013
Got this as a gift for my wife and it's a very attractive watch without the bling. It's shiny and well built.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best gift for self, December 18, 2012
I love watches. I love to be able to see the time quickly. I'm a teacher and time is always of the essence. This watch is durable and stylish enough to be worn with formal wear. It shopped quick and came in a nice bag and packaging. I'm definitely satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, December 29, 2013
I bought this watch over a year ago. It's a beautiful watch. I find I can wear it as my everyday watch, yet I can also wear it at night. The high shine, mirrored effect it has makes it unique and gives it it's look. Love the watch and I am still wearing it everyday.