Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on November 13, 2013
I returned this watch. I was not impressed with the quality, heft and feel of the watch for the price that I paid for it...Maybe I am just used to other brands (this was my first Guess watch) quality however the numerals were glued on, the leather band felt flimsy and stiff..overall the watch presented more as a toy than a quality watch..I am aware that watches in this price range are not the top of the line but, for me, this one didn't even make it up to the line
on July 5, 2012
I absolutely love this!! I bought it for my husband as a fathers day present and he LOVED it!! Nice colors and it goes with everything!
on January 26, 2015
I bought this for my fiance about a year ago and he liked it so much. This watch is absolutely beautiful in person, however the bands are not that durable. He used it about 2 months on and off and it ended up like the photo, so he stopped wearing it just to prevent it from getting worst. A few months later I bought him a metal band watch that he wears every single day, which left me with this feeling that this watch was such a waste of money.
review image
on August 3, 2013
Gorgeous watch, looks even better when it's in sunlight. Band takes a few wears to get broken in. Dial is a little large, so may look clunky if you have very small hands or wrists. Fantastic price (much better than the $105 retail) and a good, solid watch that happens to look great.
on May 14, 2015
This is a very nice watch and I really do like the rose gold and color combination on this watch, and definitely cannot complain at this price point. However there are things that can be improved. The feel of the watch is not very solid, just feels very light and flimsy almost, and the rose gold parts can be scratched very easily. The band itself after a few uses can already show signs of wear and tear and just makes me question how this would last over a long period of time and potentially may need replacement.

Bottom line: Appearance would definitely have this watch at a five star but the band durability and easy wear and tear brings it down to a 3 star watch.
on November 8, 2013
I ordered this as a bday gift. The great news is the recipient loved it. I however noticed that the watch looks a little different then the watch in the photo. The face has a more "black" appearance to it rather than brown. It is still a nice item.
review image
on June 21, 2014
I like the watch from GUESS because it was so stylish looking - can be worn as casual or dress. It looks good with the leather band and the gold trim on the face. The face is bi enough to view the time without difficulty.
on June 13, 2013
this watch is pure class.works great and looks like a million bucks.Can,t say enough about this watch.Its the perfect watch to wear to a nice dinner.People take one look and say,that's the nicest watch I ever seen.Kurt
on December 17, 2013
Bought for a gift (so awaiting user reviews) however I love if. It's so awesome buying it and it doesn't disappoint but rather it surprises in a good way. Totally recommend this watch. Looks pricier than it actually is!
on August 26, 2013
I ordered this watch for my fiance's birthday. He loves it. Everyone complements it. The color scheme is great! It can go well with casual or dressy clothing