5.0 out of 5 stars ABSOLOUTELY GORGEOUS
this watch is just beautiful. it was delivered on time and had no scratches or signs of damage. I am not one to keep the box that a watch comes in but the complete packaging of this watch is a keeper.
Published on November 13, 2012 by NK

2.0 out of 5 stars WATCH OUT!!!!!!! the strap tends to get stained very easy
Published on January 7, 2011 by Clauwc

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars WATCH OUT!!!!!!! the strap tends to get stained very easy, January 7, 2011
This review is from: GUESS U11623L1 Status In-the-Round Watch (Watch)
I received this watch as a gift and I was so happy, I was very aware that It was white but I started to get stained very easy and the worst past: IT DID NOT COME OUT!!! the strap is made of a resin or some material of bad quality and it's really hard to find a strap to replace it because of the shape trust me I looked everywhere I even sent an email to Guess they just don't sell the strap, I ended up painting the strap with a black sharpy really sad!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars ABSOLOUTELY GORGEOUS, November 13, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars sooo pretty :), June 7, 2011
This review is from: GUESS U11623L1 Status In-the-Round Watch (Watch)
i've wanted this watch forever- finally bought it. If your picture is showing a gold trim-it's not gold, it's all silver. I was confused as to why it changed. Keep in mind the bracelet is polycarbonate, not stainless steel. but you can't tell by looking at it; plus the polycarbonate won't scratch off, which steel ones do, therefore revealing the metal color underneath

5.0 out of 5 stars Very elegant lokking, April 30, 2013
This review is from: GUESS U11623L1 Status In-the-Round Watch (Watch)
I have the "Status Round" in black and I really find it comfortable to wear.
Large easy to read dial.
Lightweight too.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best female watch, February 7, 2014
This review is from: GUESS U11623L1 Status In-the-Round Watch (Watch)
The watch looks great on my mom's wrist, it is pretty nice, light weight and I boughy it for a very good price.My mom is happy and I'm happy for her.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliantly Beautiful!, February 2, 2014
This review is from: GUESS U11623L1 Status In-the-Round Watch (Watch)
Simply beautiful and provides it purpose of telling time. It arrived in a beautiful Guess black bag that increased my rating because of presentation. I love the white band because it is different and the prices was great!
I always receive compliments on this watch when I wear it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks expensive yet resonanble price, December 29, 2013
This review is from: GUESS U11623L1 Status In-the-Round Watch (Watch)
Bought it for my girlfriend and she love it. The white plastic band looks like those which made of ceramic which is really expensive. The silver tone and the crystal bits give a good bling under the light which makes it look expensive n elegant. Most important thing is she's happy. No regret buying it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Terrible quality, December 14, 2013
This review is from: GUESS U11623L1 Status In-the-Round Watch (Watch)
This product was terrible the white chain strap looks and feels so week. Seems like at anytime the watch will come apart. I am completely not happy with this product and would not purchase something like this again. The bezel of the watch is really nice looks very well crafted. The chain and links seem like they are really cheap made. I don't even know if I want to give this for a christmas present now.

3.0 out of 5 stars Dial awesome...chain not so much, October 26, 2013
This review is from: GUESS U11623L1 Status In-the-Round Watch (Watch)
The dial is awesome and that is why I bought this. But the chain is plastic and looks cheap. I had another watch from DKNY and it had marbles in chain. I was expecting same kind of quality chain but was light plastic instead. Overall not bad for the price but not as great as the pic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Increible, September 13, 2013
This review is from: GUESS U11623L1 Status In-the-Round Watch (Watch)
Beautiful watch, very recomendable. I like it!!!
The cost was very good, nice color and box.
I recived in Ecuador in good state

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›