5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking watch!
Published 18 months ago by D. Mac

1.0 out of 5 stars not happy
cute watch but way too big for a women watch not happy at all...i really wish i didnt it buy going have to pay money take out few of the links so it can come down too my size
Published 22 months ago by julieann taylor

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking watch!, February 5, 2013
This review is from: GUESS U11663L1 Sporty Radiance Watch, Rose Gold (Watch)
This watch is very trendy looking and extremely pretty - high glitz! Makes a statement. The watch is big and relatively heavy so anyone on the small side might be overwhelmed, but oh so pretty and fun. Keeps time well. I did have some links removed for a closer fit. I love it and so in now with this boyfriend watch thing going on. I am older but still have fun wearing this....

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch!, January 22, 2013
This review is from: GUESS U11663L1 Sporty Radiance Watch, Rose Gold (Watch)
Gift for my girlfriend she loves it so far it's an awesome watch no complaints of any kind for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars rose gold, January 2, 2013
This review is from: GUESS U11663L1 Sporty Radiance Watch, Rose Gold (Watch)
I love my new watch. It was a christmas present that my 11 year old kid had my sister to order it. It was quite big so I had to have a link removed due to my small wrist.

1.0 out of 5 stars not happy, October 16, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, September 3, 2012
This review is from: GUESS U11663L1 Sporty Radiance Watch, Rose Gold (Watch)
I bought this as a Bday gift, she loved it and so did I!! It's kinda big, do I would have to get some links removed but it fit her perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, January 11, 2013
This review is from: GUESS U11663L1 Sporty Radiance Watch, Rose Gold (Watch)
I bought this watch for my elder sister as a present and she LOVED it! The watch is a bit big but you should check it first on the stores before ordering it online. Great Guess watch. Love the elegant design.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, March 22, 2014
This review is from: GUESS U11663L1 Sporty Radiance Watch, Rose Gold (Watch)
Originally bought this watch at Dillard's and I wear it to work everyday. so needless to say it get beat up pretty bad but let me tell you it's is the most durable watch I have ever owned! And yes the goldtone does wear off over time but that's with any plated watch. I love it so much I'm going to buy a new one just to have! And get a compliment everyday that I wear it!! Love it!!!!!! Oh and it's waterproof up to 160ft! Even better!

5.0 out of 5 stars Trust me, Its ROSE GOLD, December 28, 2013
This review is from: GUESS U11663L1 Sporty Radiance Watch, Rose Gold (Watch)
I was hesitant at first to pick this up due to the picture showing what looks more like a solid gold tone, but I assure you this beautiful watch is Rose toned at its fined. Very beautiful gift my girlfriend loved it! I was worried due to how the actual image looks but when I saw it in person I saw a more refined and overall more elegant rose gold tone color. If this is a gift for either yourself or a loved one I guarantee they will love it! Just as good or better than any Michael Korrs watch out there!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty watch for your collection, October 31, 2013
This review is from: GUESS U11663L1 Sporty Radiance Watch, Rose Gold (Watch)
I definitely recommend this. Bought this as gift and she loved it. Loved this. Beautiful watch and looks pretty. Comes in pouch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rose Gold Guess watch, August 14, 2013
This review is from: GUESS U11663L1 Sporty Radiance Watch, Rose Gold (Watch)
The picture does not do it any justice....this watch is absolutely gorgeous and very attention grabbing. Everyone notices it and raves of its niceness...male and female. People look at it and think it's a high end luxury brand. The rose gold is a very unique color. I had to remove about 5 links to get it to my risk size but that was a quick fix. I am very pleased with this purchase and highly recommends it.

Rate and Discover Movies