5.0 out of 5 stars Big Face- Black with diamonds
I really like the watch.. I had decided I wanted a black watch after seeing the Citizen Stiletto- but its around $350... A little more than I wanted to spend.. So I found this one, and had it gifted to me. Amazon wishlist worked for me... :) I have taken some photos of the watch and the box, I will try to post them later- they are on my phone.

All in all this...
Published on January 5, 2013 by Greg

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice design concept, poor quality.
First, the good: The watch design concept. It's minimalist and beautiful, at least from afar.

Then, the bad:
It's a cheap watch with poor build quality. If you've ever owned a low end quality watch (say, eco citizen), you will notice immediately this Guess watch is a less-than-quality build.

The glass surface feels plastic-y, easily...
Published 2 months ago by Rogue H

5.0 out of 5 stars Big Face- Black with diamonds, January 5, 2013
Greg "Greg" (South Carolina) - See all my reviews
This review is from: GUESS Men's U12604G1 Self Assured Round Diamond Accent Black IP Watch (Watch)

All in all this is really a great looking watch, useable- you can tell time with it.

Has a 10 year warranty.

Removeable links- so it will size pretty much anyone. (And if you were the really big guy that needed even more links- I have some extra ones)
(Took it to local jewelry shop and had it done for about $3)

A really nice presentation of the watch, the box is classy, the pillow is classy... If you want a black watch I think you will be happy with this price and choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Black essentials, December 29, 2012
Bush Fire (Florida, USA) - See all my reviews
I love this piece. It does not need to shout. It's elegant design, black metal finish and diamond setting speaks for itself. Makes a statement without saying a word. I save this one for those special occasions when I want to make an impression.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks better than the picture!, August 12, 2012
Gorgeous watch! The colour and design are good too. Its a great choice, the item can be worn everyday or on special occasions. I would highly recommend this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great look, great feel, and seems very durable, December 29, 2012
For the money, I expected something junky or cheesy. I was impressed when this arrived. The box it comes in, with the little pillow to hold the watch created a great first impression. I then removed it from the package and found it to be big and heavy, just what I was hoping for. I was thinking it would be small and lightweight due to the low price. Personally I'd recommend this to anyone looking for a watch with this look.

5.0 out of 5 stars For my boyfriend, March 12, 2013
This was a gift for my boyfriend. He loves it! He wears it with both casual and dressy clothes. Fits very well, and is very nice quality! I was very happy with this purchase, and so was he!

5.0 out of 5 stars Must recommended! It looks even better than pictures, December 6, 2014
Must recommended! It looks even better than pictures. It comes with a classic box. Very classy and great to wear in both casual and official occassions.

5.0 out of 5 stars very happy, February 17, 2013
with my new watch, great presence, quality and economy, the color black is dramatic, pulse and stainless steel case give high resistance to clock, recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch with a decent price, September 29, 2012
I love this watch, it light, and match any occasion. and match any colour of shirt you wear. Out of all Guess collection, I like this series personally.

5.0 out of 5 stars great watch, May 9, 2012
Great watch.. especially for this extremely low price.. never had heard of "Guess" before, but very Nice quality, nice 10 year warranty. i love the black face with no numbers or lines.. the links look great also.. i love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE IT, April 8, 2013
THIS WATCH IS THE BEST. MY BOYFRIEND LOVED IT. I BOUGHT IT FOR HIS BIRTHDAY! I WILL TOTALLY RECOMMEND IT TO SOMEONE. IT COMES WITH THE CASE NOT JUST A PLASTIC BAG.