5.0 out of 5 stars Love the watch!!
I have received so many compliments on this watch. Everyone wants to know where I got it and love the design of it. It is just the right size it is a little on the larger size for a female watch but is still the perfect product. I highly recommend this watch to everyone!
Published on May 21, 2011 by MN Gal

1.0 out of 5 stars DON'T BUY FROM THIS SELLER!!!!!!
Did not ship the item when they said the would! Shipping was SUPPOSED to take 3-5 days and was set for delivery WAY past the agreed time frame. The USPS doesn't even have the record of the tracking number they provided! VERY DISGUSTED! Now have no gift for my daughter's birthday! Now have to wait 2 weeks for a refund! It didn't take 2 weeks for THEM to get paid from...
Published 10 months ago by KDL H

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the watch!!, May 21, 2011
This review is from: GUESS U13586L1 Status In-the-Round Watch - Two Tone (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Real Guess watch girlfriend loved it!!!, January 4, 2013
Bought this as a Christmas present for my loved one. I liked the watch myself, so I thought she would as well. Was skeptical, but I decided to give buying it through amazon a shot. Watch came in two days and in it's original pouch. Its a lot smaller than what it is in the photo. My girlfriend loved it! She went to an actual guess store to get it fixed so that it can fit her. They had the watch and everything went smooth. This a legit Guess watch. Very pleased with it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very, Very Nice!!!!!, December 26, 2012
Was very pleased with the quality of the product and very happy with how quickly I got it shipped to me. I will be back to buy more!

5.0 out of 5 stars MUY DETALLES, December 14, 2012
TIENE DETALLE MUY BONITO Y REPRENSENTABLE, LE GUSTO A LA PERSONA QUE LO REGALE MUY FINO EN TODOS LOS SENTIDOS

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, February 15, 2012
This watch filled my expectations, therefore I would recommended it. Time arrived was appropiate. The product is very good and the price is according to it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, January 31, 2014
excellent, good product, I highly recommend it, I'm 100% satisfied, is very well suited to my needs, I love it so much

5.0 out of 5 stars loving this gift, October 17, 2013
I bought this watch as a birthday gift for my husband and he just loves it .. A lot of our friends and strangers have said how nice the watch looks.. I am very happy with this product :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, October 11, 2013
Excellent product, very nice and all ve'nia under the epserado, exceeded expectations. Is segudno I buy so cute and I have used it for gifts.

5.0 out of 5 stars GUESS two tone round watch, October 9, 2013
If you are looking for a two tone watch with a little bling, then go for this one. I love it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty two tone., January 20, 2012
Large face for a ladies watch, which is in style now. This is my second Guess watch. Guess has very bold and tasteful styling. Guess quality is very good. My wife and I have recieved compliments about how they look.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›