Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

on June 3, 2011
I love the watch and the PRICE! Looks very elegant in real life. It feels very light. I've been always been a fan of Guess watches.
on February 26, 2013
Watch is exactly as pictured. Reasonable delivery time and packaged beautifully.
Extra watchbands are easy to switch, and perfect neutrals. My first "big" watch and I am
very happy with the product. Nice sparkle and very pleased.
on March 19, 2013
This watch is exactly as described.it is just as seems in the foto,it fits perfect and packaged beautifully!good quality!i like the opportunity it gives ,with its three watchbands, to have 3 different watches with convenient price!!
on April 30, 2013
I purchased this item as a gift for my daughter, she liked here much as it gave here the option to have three watches at the same time instead of one. Also, I have found that the finishes, colors and accessories used in the watch deserve to have this price.
on May 1, 2014
The delivery was prompt and the packaging and presentation excellent. I must confess that I bought this as a gft however I am so impressed with the watch that I am keeping it. It is extremely good value, having two extra straps and the picture shown is a very good representation. In fact it is better than I expected. It is easy to wear and comfortable, I thoroughly recommend it and it will not disappoint.
on January 21, 2013
This is an excellent product, very nice, good quality, offers convenience and comfort. suits my style. I love it. very cute
on March 20, 2014
It bought this watch for my girl friend's birthday, she loves it. The interchangeable bands are quite suitable for any occasion we may attend. she can change to band to coordinate with her outfit.
on August 10, 2013
This watch totally worth the money. The dial is lovely and the straps are amazing, it's really easy to switch between them. I definitely recommend it.
on January 29, 2014
Love it! Well made, genuine leather bands. Love being able to change bands. It's beautiful. Just wished it came with a black band also.
on January 19, 2014
Like it a lot, great price and very elegant for women. What is on the picture is better when you see it live.