Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on April 24, 2012
First off, this watch looks great. It works fine. The only problem I have is that it's uncomfortable. The dial and buttons on the side push into the top of my wrist. It is irritating and after a couple of hours I have a nice red mark. As I said, I love the look of this watch and it functions fine; my rating is simply based on comfort.
on June 24, 2012
had this watch for about 3 days now, and it looks great, visible dials anywhere any time of day
but there are some problems on durability in just 3 days;
the leather strap peeled off on the lower edge and sides where the metal hits the leather and that just after taking it off the second time.

in conclusion i would buy it again, and i wished somebody told me that this watch should be handled
with the utmost caution
on March 31, 2012
this watch looks 100% better when u see it in person. the aesthetics are much more pleasing and well defined. the copper actually looks somewhat gold and the smaller dials are not too big but have a very good size.
the only thing i'm having an issue with are the roman numerals. This seems to be a somewhat hidden with the timepiece because of the colour scheme, hence, they don't stand out enough to have a quick glance at your watch and tell the time. however the hour and minute hand are well defined so that could compensate. The roman numerals being hidden would be my only issue, however i would always recommend this watch to anyone! it's such a beautiful piece of work!
on December 22, 2013
Bought for my boyfriend and he loves it! He is almost fifty and it looks great on his wrist. The face is a tad big but Darrell wears it to match his shoes and belt. He loves it! What makes this watch even more impressive is the date and how it is designed on the face of the watch.
on September 20, 2012
Received this very fast, took 6 days from placing the order and until it reached my post office, I live in Iceland so 6 days from US to here is no time. The watch looked as I expected, even better. It's elegant, stylish and gives you comfortable and satisfied feeling when looked at. The price is just fair but if you have found the one and only you like, price does not matter so much. When I put it on my wrist it just fitted nicely, totally recommend it to any guy who want to have something beautiful on his wrist. Therefore 5 stars for this product : )
on November 2, 2011
I purchased this watch as a gift for my brother. The watch looks very nice. I love the face of it and also the rose gold tone which luckily isn't too rosy. So 5 stars for the watch.

The only thing that could have been better is the packaging. Although it's a men's watch it came in a feminine black Guess bag. For a female the bag is fine, not so much for guys.
on November 22, 2013
This is a very nice watch. The leather band is a bit tough so it is a little hard to put on and take off. Also, the brown color of the Roman numbers being the same as the background makes it somewhat difficult to read the time. Beside what I mentioned above, the watch looks beautiful and classy. I bought it as gift for an uncle. He loves it.
on April 2, 2013
Great watch and had fast delivery. Would definitely recommend this watch to anyone. Lightweight and looks classy. Goes well when dressed up or dressed down. Wish they made it in black with black leather bands.
on June 16, 2015
Love this watch! It looks classy, sheik and sophisticated. I've worn it with suits and with my leather jacket. It seems to assume it's own complimentary personality either way. I've had it for a couple of years now, and it stays very accurate. No issues whatsoever.
on April 5, 2012
The watch do look like in the picture, and seem to have a good quality, however the leather band was damaged when we received them, it looked as if was scratched, the damaged area is about 1 sq cm, which is quite a lot for such a small band. The case didn't seem damaged at all and the package seemed intact. Other than that everything is was ok.