Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: GUESS U17526G1 Roman Numeral Overlay Watch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 19, 2011
First, this purchase was at least $25 cheaper than other sites. I always love the free shipping and I received it fairly quick. It was exactly what my son asked for. As for me, I felt it was a bit heavier than I would have liked.
on February 6, 2014
This watch is definitley a bargain for what you are paying. I love the size and feel of the watch. I would recommend to anyone looking for a all black watch. The background is obviously hard to see with bad lighting but that is to be expected with a black on black watch. Overall a great watch though
on January 7, 2013
The person that I bought this for Love the style of this watch. I just wish it was that it had lights the back drop is very dark Or if the notches for the hours should have be silver or something. Other than that it"s a lovely watch.
on August 14, 2012
Watch was listed a cheaper than other sites I checked. It is a beautiful watch that is very heavy. The watch was listed as brand new but when received the underneath area had 3 different scratches. My boyfriend did not mind this but I would have returned if I had purchased for myself.
on December 4, 2013
Very Clean, unique watch. Have received numerous compliments. I am in sales and do not like to be too flashy when meeting with customers. This watch allows me to be fashionable without making too much of a statement.
on December 8, 2012
SUPER LOVE THIS WATCH!
I Fell in love with this watch.

its a bit hard to figure out the time in a not so well lit place caused by the very dark background, but i love the way it looks.
on February 7, 2012
I bought this for my boyfriend for his birthday because he saw a picture of it and said he liked it. But it turned out to be super bulky and looked really big on the wrist (my bf has pretty thin wrists though) and so I didn't really like the size and returned it. But other than the size and the fact that my bf's wrist is too small, it looked like a really nice watch and would recommend it to any guy who has a wrist the size of a real man =p
on January 3, 2012
Arrieved on time expected. Beautiful and fancy watch. I loved it for a special gift. No problem at all. Good and worried seller
on January 2, 2013
I have this watch for over a year now. In the beginning, I was quite impressed by it and really like the looks of the watch. However, only within first few months of use, the paint on the bracelet started to peel off. And after a year now, it looks obnoxious. This is with very careful and occasional use of the watch, as I do not wear it all the time. Anyone buying this watch should know that Guess DOES NOT cover the bracelet as a part of its warranty. So basically, if you want something durable and long lasting, do not waste your money on this watch.
on February 15, 2012
Got it for my boyfriend for V-day. He said he loves it. Not quite sure if he is just saying that because it's a gift or he actually loves it. The watch looks pretty decent.